Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Seeking a Client
TwinMama 08:54 AM 03-05-2015
Have any of you ever sent a letter to someone that you knew needed care, and would actually fit perfectly with the group and the time slot you had?

I heard a nearby neighbor is in need of summer care for her 10 year old daughter. I'd like to send her a general letter that says something like "If you know of someone in need of summer care I'm doing daycare now!"

I'm not close enough to her to go up and talk to her directly about it, and I don't want to put her on the spot. I know that they're a SUPER nice family though, and the daughter has come to our house selling things for school and is very polite.
Baby Beluga 12:16 PM 03-05-2015
Maybe make a flyer or general letter and send it out to your neighbors. If you send it out to everyone then she won't feel singled out.
She will then have the info and if she is interested she will contact you. And if not, maybe another neighbor who needs care will
Second Home 04:30 PM 03-05-2015
I did this when we moved , I sent out info letters to all the families listed in the local elementary school directory.
Gemma 06:41 PM 03-05-2015
Personally I would not offer my service to one of my neighbors, but if you have no problem with this, then just go ahead
Reply Up