Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Haha I Have No Life!
Josiegirl 03:51 AM 07-18-2015
I come here 2nd thing in the a.m., every day. Usually I just sit and read newest posts. But then I see people who are posting right along with me and I wanna offer them a cup of coffee.
Hi Nannyde and DaveAmour!
DaveA 04:36 AM 07-18-2015
I know what you mean- my wife went for a "way too early" crack of dawn bike ride and woke me up getting ready. I'm procrastinating*- need to get out and finish rearranging my shop and start making a few tool carts. Now that I have a real floor in my shop (Movin' up in the world ) I'm putting most of my tooling on carts for flexibility of my workspace. My excuse is I'm waiting for the caffeine to kick in.
Thriftylady 05:15 AM 07-18-2015
I am sometimes here late at night, and it seems nobody else is. Not usually early in the morning though I sleep then lol.
Baby Beluga 06:04 AM 07-18-2015
Hah, I am right there with you! Set my alarm for 7am but my body clock woke me up at 5:30. So much for sleeping in
daycare 06:21 AM 07-18-2015
Count me in on the early am crowd.

Wish coffee made itself. Lol.
LysesKids 06:40 AM 07-18-2015
I read the original post about 5 minutes after it was written; I'm an early bird too, but I then got out of bed & went to the farmer market before it got to bloody hot lol. Got my coffee to go
sahm1225 07:33 AM 07-18-2015
It's part of my morning routine too. But I decided to go for a coca cola instead of a coffee this morning
AuntTami 08:49 AM 07-18-2015
This is the first thing I do in the morning but i have a Mountain Dew instead of coffee! Lol.
mommyneedsadayoff 11:15 AM 07-18-2015
I love coming on here in the morning and drinking my coffee while I wait for kids to arrive and for my own to wake up. On saturdays, I replace the coffee with a bloody mary or mimosa and it is even more relaxing
Michael 04:07 PM 07-18-2015
Originally Posted by Thriftylady:
I am sometimes here late at night, and it seems nobody else is. Not usually early in the morning though I sleep then lol.
I am usually checking in late night. I get to bed usually around the time everyone here is getting up. I guess you could say I am and early morning contributor.

Originally Posted by AuntTami:
This is the first thing I do in the morning but i have a Mountain Dew instead of coffee! Lol.
Love Mountain Dew but I think coffee is more healthy for you.
Febby 07:48 PM 07-18-2015
I'll pop in for a minutes in the morning if I have a little bit of extra time in the morning before I have to leave for work. Sometimes I like to see if I can find something I could use that day. Or eventually. Or whatever.

I'm usually on at night though, before I take my shower.
Tags:daycare experiences, early riser
Reply Up