Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Cleaning Schedule
aceofjade 04:01 PM 05-10-2019
Hello, would anyone care to share your fcch cleaning schedule. Like what you typically do daily, weekly, monthly?

Also, any recommendations for a hard floor vacuum, besides a Dyson? I'm looking between Shark duoclean or Bissell crosswave. Thanks!
Blackcat31 04:20 PM 05-10-2019
Here are some other threads about cleaning schedules

https://www.daycare.com/forum/tags.p...eaning+schdule
Michael 05:02 PM 05-10-2019
https://www.daycare.com/forum/tags.p...aning+schedule

Example I

Mondays; I clean baseboards, door handles, light fixtures, switches plus daily chores
Tuesdays; declutter, organize, all washrooms
Wednesday; laundry, folding, sorting
Thursdays; dusting, appliances, fridge clean out
Friday- relax
Daily- playroom, vacuum, mop/steam floors, main bathroom,
Kitchen, garbage.

Example II

Monday: Deep clean bathrooms, declutter living room and dust, move "small" furniture to vacuum
Tuesday: laundry including all throw rugs, Big mop moving kit chairs ect.
Wednesday:some walls
Thursday:some walls
Friday:some walls

W-F: I chose one chore that only needs to be done every once in a while for example today I cleaned the blinds in the kit.

M-F: Vacuum, sweep and mop, wipe down bathroom sink and toilet,
After every meal/snack I sweep, clean table, wipe down stove if used, and wipe down the whole kit counter

Monthly: Deep mop moving all furniture, comb hair out of carpet in living room and one bedroom, Deep clean Kit. (moving everything and cleaning under it and clean all the walls), oven and stove.

EXAMPLE III

Mondays is laundry day

Tuesdays - a full clean on the kitchen (fridge, microwave, fronts of cupboards, etc.)

Wednesdays is a declutter and organize day

Thursdays is a full fledge cleaning day...dusting, sanitizing all toys, going through all toys and inspecting for safety, all pieces, unbroken, etc, sweep & mop, etc.

Fridays = lazy day except for the usual daily chores...sweeping, kitchen (dishes and counters), vacuuming, etc.
Tags:cleaning schdule, cleaning schedule
Reply Up