Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Nap Mats
lovemykidstoo 06:06 AM 09-17-2017
I need to replace 2 to 3 nap mats. Where does everyone get them? I don't want to spend a fortune, but need decent ones. I've ordered online before and got one and it was tiny. Advice? Thanks!
Baby Beluga 07:49 AM 09-17-2017
I've always ordered mine from lakeshore learning. The ones I have now are about 4 years old and still look brand new.
Snowmom 09:18 AM 09-17-2017
What kind are you looking to buy?
The plastic coated/foam mats (Kindermat type), yoga (flat rubber) mats or cloth?

There are some quality foam mats at Discount School Supply.
I prefer the cloth ones I can throw in the wash that has an attached blanket. I bought several from amazon:
https://smile.amazon.com/Paw-Patrol-...ap%2Bmats&th=1
There are some Wildkin (non-Disney print) ones on Amazon- just a little more $.
I put yoga mats on my carpet area for any kids I suspect may have an accident during nap. Cheap Target ones!
lovemykidstoo 10:08 AM 09-17-2017
I have always bought the ones that are like in 3 sections that fold up. Their vinyl with foam in the middle.
Snowmom 10:33 AM 09-17-2017
There are different thicknesses to choose from at Discount School Supply:
http://www.discountschoolsupply.com/...Categories&fq=

Plus you can get 2% back using your Ebates account. There are also coupon codes floating around out there for DSS too. I usually always get codes with my grant information (which will be next month).
momofsix 02:20 PM 09-17-2017
I grabbed the cheap trifold mats from target about 5 years ago. I've heard others say they're cheaply made and break but mine are still looking great! They are on clearance now at both target and walmart.
lovemykidstoo 02:25 PM 09-17-2017
Originally Posted by momofsix:
I grabbed the cheap trifold mats from target about 5 years ago. I've heard others say they're cheaply made and break but mine are still looking great! They are on clearance now at both target and walmart.
Can you post a pic? or what do they look like. I'd rather just walk in and buy it so I can see it
amberrose3dg 04:09 AM 09-18-2017
Amazon. I think I got a4 pack of the sturdy different color ones for around 120. Its not bad considering most are well over 60 bucks a piece.
LittleScholars 09:50 AM 09-19-2017
I LOVE my Angeles brand mats from Amazon and they were only $25ish. Before I opened and stocked up I ordered one and napped on it myself to test it out. I loved it and swear it is one of the reasons my kids nap so well.
Unregistered 08:36 PM 09-19-2017
Mine came from discount school supply. They are Tri-fold so easy for storing, they are easy to wipe down if soiled and I easily made some fitted sheets for them with a nursery flannel for extra comfort.
Tags:mats
Reply Up