Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>My Bitty Started Today!
cillybean83 07:34 AM 02-14-2011
OMG she's so precious and so tiny! My boys were both piggies when they were born so I got cheated out of having a newborn, They were the size of 6 week olds at birth lol

She's had a bottle, and a diaper change, and we rocked in the recliner for a bit, she napped, and now she's hanging out in the swing looking at the mobile.

My husband and I were fighting over her until he had to leave for work, now she's all mine! hahaha
SilverSabre25 07:39 AM 02-14-2011
awww, how sweet! I can't wait to snuggle itty bitty babies in a couple months (I'm 3.5 months from my due date and my sister is 2.5 months from hers).

I had an 8-month old start today who has never been away from mom and dad before...literally. She's having a rough time of it, poor thing.
Little People 07:39 AM 02-14-2011
Originally Posted by cillybean83:
OMG she's so precious and so tiny! My boys were both piggies when they were born so I got cheated out of having a newborn, They were the size of 6 week olds at birth lol

She's had a bottle, and a diaper change, and we rocked in the recliner for a bit, she napped, and now she's hanging out in the swing looking at the mobile.

My husband and I were fighting over her until he had to leave for work, now she's all mine! hahaha
Awww, sounds like you are having fun!! Enjoy her!!
KEG123 10:58 AM 02-14-2011
Awww. I'll probably have to wait til October to have a newborn. I don't think I'd be able to take one on right now because of being due in Oct.

So basically, I'm jealous!
momofboys 11:15 AM 02-14-2011
Originally Posted by cillybean83:

How sweet! I hope it continues to go well!
Lilbutterflie 11:15 AM 02-14-2011
I am jealous, too! I have the 3-5 crowd, I sooooo want a daycare child that can't talk or whine right now! LOL
angelpayne24 11:44 AM 02-14-2011
aww how sweet. my little one started at 6 weeks old. he is 6 months old now, but i still love to cuddle with him!
Tags:infant, positive
Reply Up