Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>What Happened To Dave And Others
Country Kids 09:15 PM 04-26-2012
Has anyone heard from Dave lately? It seems we had a few males here and now they are all gone.

Also, it seems like alot of our regulars are missing to! I hope everyone is ok and nothing is tragically wrong-.

I was just thinking some of them are from the midwest so I hope all is ok since that last series of storms went through!
Breezy 09:18 PM 04-26-2012
Catherder hasnt been on forever either!!
Country Kids 09:22 PM 04-26-2012
She was one of the ones I was thinking about also!
Springdaze 08:08 AM 04-27-2012
Maybe its because they finally got off their tushes and started working!

maybe its just because the weather is nicer and they are outside.
Blackcat31 08:25 AM 04-27-2012
Originally Posted by Country Kids:
Has anyone heard from Dave lately? It seems we had a few males here and now they are all gone.

Also, it seems like alot of our regulars are missing to! I hope everyone is ok and nothing is tragically wrong-.

I was just thinking some of them are from the midwest so I hope all is ok since that last series of storms went through!
Originally Posted by Breezy:
Catherder hasnt been on forever either!!
Some are checking in but not necessarily posting. If you visit someone's profile page, you can see the last activity they had here....as far as the last time they have logged in anyways.

I would hope that perhaps Dave is not as active on here because he did get some new enrollees and they are keeping him busy
and Catherder is always busy as she is a pretty hardworking and active lady.....but wishing she makes a return though!!
dave4him 05:09 PM 04-29-2012
Mostly been outside cant keep the kids cooped up inside or they start a pecking order... anyway. Hoping for some more kids soon, right now its just my own and my little niece who is confusing me for 'daddy' which isnt good. I keep reminding her UNCLE David but i guess its normal for that age. Hoping as the summer gets here ill get some more kids cause i really am tired of not having family quaility time.
Breezy 06:51 PM 04-29-2012
Originally Posted by dave4him:
Mostly been outside cant keep the kids cooped up inside or they start a pecking order... anyway. Hoping for some more kids soon, right now its just my own and my little niece who is confusing me for 'daddy' which isnt good. I keep reminding her UNCLE David but i guess its normal for that age. Hoping as the summer gets here ill get some more kids cause i really am tired of not having family quaility time.
I had a DCG the other day that used to call everyones spouse their daddy. So my husband was my "daddy" lol!
MrsB 05:59 AM 04-30-2012
This is frequently heard from my 6 yr old dd.

Her : "mom"..... "Mom".... "MOM" "MOOOOOOOM"....... "Mrs. B"
Me : What hun!

So she mostly just calls me Mrs.B during daycare hours. Oops hopefully its not something she needs to go to therapy for later.
Cat Herder 07:04 AM 04-30-2012
I am still around, just have a few too many balls to juggle these days.

Both business and family responsibilities.

Will probably be around more often in a few months.

Hope you guys have a great summer!
Lilbutterflie 12:07 PM 04-30-2012
LOL! I have a 17 mo DCB who calls my husband "dadda" (whose name is also Dave). I think Dave and daddy are too close for them to distinguish! Haha
dave4him 12:43 PM 04-30-2012
Well the only other three kids here are my own, so the majority of the time i am refering to myself as daddy. Its easy to get confused.
dave4him 08:00 AM 05-05-2012
I think I'll be closing down this summer. Trying to give it as much prayer as possible
Country Kids 08:21 AM 05-05-2012
I think I'll be closing down this summer. Trying to give it as much prayer as possible
Whats going on Dave?
Abigail 08:51 AM 05-05-2012
I've just been working 60 hours a week for months now. LOL That is my excuse!
dave4him 09:43 AM 05-05-2012
Weighing heavily getting out since I can't fill my spots up and am getting tired of my weekend nights getting in the way of family time. But if I go back to full time I almost make the same amount as I am now. Benefits being home with my wife and kids more.... Once my oldest is in full day k next year I'd never see her......
Former Teacher 08:57 AM 05-06-2012
Yes I have noticed that since the "blow up" that Nanny De hasn't been back.

I hope things are okay with her.
Reply Up