Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Hooooly Cow! Mine Ears!!!
SimpleMom 12:13 PM 03-29-2012
First one started a tantrum/scream fit for 45 minutes. Next, three more chime in cuz they were feeling out of sorts from the other one screaming. I got about an hour "off" from screaming and now I am going on hour two. I feel so run down just from listening to it. Can't get it to stop. ugh.

I feel like putting on Dorothy's Shoes and going back to Kansas! lol

Guess there's bound to be days like this
Blackcat31 12:23 PM 03-29-2012
I live in the birthplace of Judy Garland and someone stole her ruby slippers from the museum a couple years ago so you are outta luck there! LOL!! But I do feel your pain....I have a screamer here today too and one just breeds another....
Meyou 12:27 PM 03-29-2012
I had a 1.5 hour tantrum at naptime today because I refused to play toss the pacifier on the ground and you come pick it up when I scream.
Oneluckymom 12:28 PM 03-29-2012
That wa me monday and tuesday. I wanted to run away...but stayed

I'm right there with ya...hope it gets better!!
nannyde 12:30 PM 03-29-2012
Originally Posted by Blackcat31:
I live in the birthplace of Judy Garland and someone stole her ruby slippers from the museum a couple years ago so you are outta luck there! LOL!! But I do feel your pain....I have a screamer here today too and one just breeds another....
Good luck with trying to sell those. I think there was only a handful of pairs.

Judy Garland Live at Carnagie Hall.... bring ya to your knees
SimpleMom 12:53 PM 03-29-2012
Well, if the Ruby Slippers are out of the question then I guess I'll stick it out...
Glad,and sad, to know I am not alone. It's finally calm and naptime is almost over. 5 minutes of quiet. *sigh* oh well. Tomorrow is another day
Blackcat31 01:42 PM 03-29-2012
Originally Posted by nannyde:
Good luck with trying to sell those. I think there was only a handful of pairs.

Judy Garland Live at Carnagie Hall.... bring ya to your knees
only 4 pairs.

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/entertai...ould-be-yours/

(scroll down to where it says where they all are at currently)
One of the pairs of slippers is on exhibit at the Smithsonian Museum in Washington, one is owned privately and another was stolen from the Judy Garland museum in Minnesota.

The museum guy/worker just happen to leave the security alarm off that evening. the shoes were insured for a million or so dollars and as far as we know, there has never been a shred of a lead as to where they went.
Tags:screams all day, tantrums
Reply Up