Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Recruiting Kids
Christina72684 11:42 AM 06-01-2011
I'm opening my daycare home on Monday and have several people I know that say they will bring their kids to me, but I haven't received any deposits or had anyone fill out a parent packet yet. I still won't be at my max even with all of those maybes.

How do you recruit kids? Any advice/tips?
lil angels 11:50 AM 06-01-2011
You need to have people sign the papers so you know for sure they are coming.. When I have an interview I always let people know that the spot is not theirs until I have the deposit that way then I know for sure they are coming and not just saying that they are. So if you have people saying that they would like to come give them a call and let them know that you are opening soon and you are getting lots of calls(doesn't matter if you are)and you don't want to give the spot to someone else if they would like it. But they need to come and give a deposit and sign the paper work.

Hope this helps
momma2girls 01:07 PM 06-01-2011
Originally Posted by lil angels:
You need to have people sign the papers so you know for sure they are coming.. When I have an interview I always let people know that the spot is not theirs until I have the deposit that way then I know for sure they are coming and not just saying that they are. So if you have people saying that they would like to come give them a call and let them know that you are opening soon and you are getting lots of calls(doesn't matter if you are)and you don't want to give the spot to someone else if they would like it. But they need to come and give a deposit and sign the paper work.

Hope this helps
I do the same thing-
Tags:advertise, enlisting, getting kids, interview follow up, recruiting
Reply Up