Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>I Love This Life!!!
Countrygal 09:04 AM 01-04-2012
Well, this is not a question, but I just have to tell everyone. I started my daycare mid-September, got my first full-timers Dec 1. I took my almost full-time job and still work every Sat and every other Sunday (just for the $). With the next half-timer or full-timer, those go as well!

I absolutely LOVE doing the daycare!! This is one of the best decisions I have ever made. I am a single gp raising my gc and he and I both agree that THIS WORKS for us!! Life is so much easier, more fun, less stressful.....

I just have to sing out to someone!

Blackcat31 09:05 AM 01-04-2012
Glad to hear you are having so much fun!! Having a positive attitude is a necessity in this line of work.
littlemissmuffet 09:11 AM 01-04-2012
Aw, I'm so happy for you and your grandbaby, countrygal!!

There can be many challenges in this field of work, but for me too the rewards far outweigh them! Your bright, positive attitude will be a huge factor in how successful your daycare will be, dear! Congratulations!
DaisyMamma 12:24 PM 01-04-2012
it's nice to see all the positive threads this year

I started officially in June, but have been doing it 2 years. I've done nanny and babysitting for many years before that. It can be stressful, but I love it too! and I prefer the home daycare to the nanny and babysitting, my house, my space, my rules
mickey2 04:55 PM 01-04-2012
Good for you!!

I LOVE seeing positive posts like this!

Caring for children is the best thing I have ever done as well. I look forward to every morning and seeing my little ones. Holidays were a little lonely, I missed them a lot! I was alone a lot during the holidays with hubby working and 4 out of 5 of my kids all being grown.

I was so happy to see them today! Even more excited for next week when they will ALL be back!
Tags:love daycare, positive
Reply Up