Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Help with a design
PitterPatter 04:21 PM 09-04-2011
I created a design for my daycare using the paint program and I had planned on using it with all my Vistaprint items but when I uploaded it I was informed it was a low quality image that would not turn out right (I forget the exact phrase they used) So my question is where can I go to make the image better? Is there someone that does these things for a fair price being that I made the image myself I just need it cleaned up I guess. Perhaps a program online I can use? TIA!
Crazy8 04:57 PM 09-04-2011
I am no expert, but I think it will all stem from the original image. Where did you get it from? What program did you use to create it? I think if you use something like photoshop you can create it at higher resolutions but if the image is low res to begin with I'm not sure you can do anything to make it better.
Blackcat31 06:05 PM 09-04-2011
Originally Posted by PitterPatter:
I created a design for my daycare using the paint program and I had planned on using it with all my Vistaprint items but when I uploaded it I was informed it was a low quality image that would not turn out right (I forget the exact phrase they used) So my question is where can I go to make the image better? Is there someone that does these things for a fair price being that I made the image myself I just need it cleaned up I guess. Perhaps a program online I can use? TIA!
Since you used a computer program could you save the file an perhaps e-mail it to them or maybe send them the link and let them fix the issue?

I have no idea and am pulling things from thin air as suggestions but maybe one of those will work for you?

I am severely computer challenged...
PitterPatter 06:49 PM 09-04-2011
Originally Posted by LittleDiamonds:
I am no expert, but I think it will all stem from the original image. Where did you get it from? What program did you use to create it? I think if you use something like photoshop you can create it at higher resolutions but if the image is low res to begin with I'm not sure you can do anything to make it better.
I wish I had photoshop then I wouldn't have this problem, I love that program!! I used paint to create it. Problem is I have noticed even with my newletter clip arts saved in paint, they all seem a little distorted or fuzzy after saving. I don't get it.

Originally Posted by Blackcat31:
Since you used a computer program could you save the file an perhaps e-mail it to them or maybe send them the link and let them fix the issue?

I have no idea and am pulling things from thin air as suggestions but maybe one of those will work for you?

I am severely computer challenged...
So am I cat! That's why I was hoping we had a witty lady among us, or atleast someone who knows where I could send the image to. The paint has distorted it so where ever I send it they get that copy. I don't have another 'art' type program to work with. I would like to get photoshop again. It was on my old PC.

Thanks for the help ladies!
Crazy8 08:02 AM 09-05-2011
is it the image in your avatar? When I click on that it comes up really clear. Is that not it? Are you trying to make it big?

I have photoshop and can try to help you but I don't know if I can if the image you are starting with is low resolution, you know? If I can pull the image from somewhere else and work with it in photoshop for you I will.
Reply Up