Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Cheapest PLace to buy rug or mat
Nickel 06:07 PM 08-09-2012
I tried searching the forums, but the word is too short and the string of words I'm using is too common

In any case, I am looking for a large carpet or mats or something I can put in my infant area. I want something I can remove at the end of the day and put down in the morning. I want a nice clean area for the babies to lay, crawl, etc...

Does anyone know a reputable place I can purchase something like this that doesn't cost a small fortune? I've looked for used items, but there isn't much in my area... If you could tell me what you use in your area I'd appreciate it too.

Thanks
HaveaHoot 06:11 PM 08-09-2012
I have had a bunch of luck finding cheap carpets at Lowes. They have clearance and already cut carpets someone doesn't want. I also bought big durable foam tiles for $20. Ikea also has some well priced rugs but I had better luck at Lowes.
SilverSabre25 06:53 PM 08-09-2012
do you have a Costco? Mine has a bunch of cute kids rugs right now that are only about $20
Breezy 07:00 PM 08-09-2012
The BX on base has some nice ones for not a lot of money and no sales tax!!
frugalmama4 07:54 PM 08-09-2012
IKEA, Wal-mart, Re-sale shops, target while school supplies are out, lowes, dollar store...last but not least Garage sales!

Good Luck!
DaisyMamma 04:40 AM 08-10-2012
Gymnastics mats are the best! They are very expensive, I know. That's why I don't have one but sometimes you can find them on craigslist or closing daycares.
MizzCheryl 09:09 AM 08-10-2012
We have an Ollies that sales large rugs and carpets really cheep! Love it.
Reply Up