Daycare.com Forum Kidacare by Minute Menu Force of Nature Disinfectant

Go Back   Daycare.com Forum > Parents and Guardians Forum

Parents and Guardians Forum Parents and Guardians should post and answer questions here.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-19-2015, 06:32 PM
Daycare.com Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
The people who are saying it's okay to run an unlicensed daycare are probably the same people who don't spay or neuter their pets. I see our neighbors running one and I haven't reported anything. But they let little kids play in our front yard, that is going a bit to far for me because I am not responsible if one of these kids hurts themselves. I don't want to see anything happen to these children, but I just want people to know just how much trouble you can get in if you're not covered by a license if one of the kids gets hurt. It's for the kids and for your protection as well because these matters can turn sour quickly if you're running something illegal, we are talking jail time even for accidents so be smart people. That's all I'm saying.
That is the dumbest thing I ever heard. I am unlicensed and guess what? All of my cats are fixed. Including the eight week old one that my daughter adopted last week. He got fixed this week. Of course I also pay my taxes and follow all the laws for being unlicensed but that probably doesn't count for anything with you either.

Tags
2007, cori, illegal providers, inspect, inspection - random, insurance, legally unlicensed, liability, sori, the post that would not end, unlicensed daycare