Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Child Killer and Molester Released from Prison
BumbleBee 02:13 PM 07-19-2015
I realize he served his time and is a free man. It still makes me nervous that he's out and could potentially come to the area I live in (approx. 1.5 hours away)

http://www.wsbt.com/news/local/lapor...again/34217542
Crystal 02:33 PM 07-19-2015
Not cool. I am surprised at him being released initially, without serving the consecutive sentences, then receiving such a short term for the child rape offense after he was released for the child murder convictions.

A good reminder for everyone to be hyper-vigilant about keeping a keen eye on your kids.

A sad reminder of the soul-less people who walk amongst us.

There is a special place in hell for monsters like him.
Michael 03:20 PM 07-19-2015
What gets me, is after 40 years in jail he gets out and molests a child. All that jail time changed nothing. He should have spent the remainder of his life in jail after the last incident. They better keep an eye on this guy, he's a repeat offender and a danger to children.
Josiegirl 05:09 PM 07-19-2015
Why oh why did they let him go???
Just looking into his eyes gives me the creeps.

I've always been on the fence about the death penalty. But if ever there were crimes that justified it, he's done them. At the very least, life with no parole.
KidGrind 05:36 AM 07-20-2015
It’s the law and legal system.

Do I want him out free near any other human being? NO.

We live in an imperfect world. I highly doubt he is rehabilitated. I am hoping he just doesn’t hurt anyone.
Play Care 05:44 AM 07-20-2015
Originally Posted by KidGrind:
It’s the law and legal system.

Do I want him out free near any other human being? NO.

We live in an imperfect world. I highly doubt he is rehabilitated. I am hoping he just doesn’t hurt anyone.
This.

The police seem to be on it, so hopefully that helps.
Tags:safety
Reply Up