Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Blackcat, Help Please!
Unregistered 05:50 AM 10-03-2014
I can not log in and I can not remember my password. Can you please reset it for me. Thank you! Neekie
Blackcat31 06:41 AM 10-03-2014
Originally Posted by Unregistered:
I can not log in and I can not remember my password. Can you please reset it for me. Thank you! Neekie
Sending you an e-mail reset now!
Blackcat31 06:42 AM 10-03-2014
Sent!

Let me know if you make it back in!
Unregistered 10:47 AM 10-03-2014
Blackcat, I still can not log in. What am I doing wrong?
Blackcat31 11:38 AM 10-03-2014
Blackcat, I still can not log in. What am I doing wrong?
Did you reset your password?

Make sure you log out/off of ALL devices you may have used to access the site.

Try resetting your password again.

I will send another password rest e-mail and see if that helps.

If it doesn't help, you will need to contact Michael as I have no other ideas/suggestions. I will send re-set e-mail now.

If you end up having to contact Michael, here is his contact info:

http://www.ccin.com/about/ (Scroll down to the bottom of the linked page for contact info)
Unregistered 12:40 PM 10-03-2014
Ok, now I got an e-mail message from the forum that says somebody has been trying to log into my computer with an incorrect password and is now blocked from trying for fifteen minutes.
Blackcat31 02:06 PM 10-03-2014
Ok, now I got an e-mail message from the forum that says somebody has been trying to log into my computer with an incorrect password and is now blocked from trying for fifteen minutes.
I'm sorry I haven't been replying sooner...It's been a crazy day here...

I am forwarding this to Michael...hopefully he can help with log in. I don't know how any of that works.. I'm sorry.
Michael 05:22 PM 10-03-2014
Working on it. I sent you an email. At some point you may want me or BC to try using your info to access your account. Maybe you blocked our security cookies?
Unregistered 01:59 AM 10-04-2014
Blackcat, thank you for trying to help! Michael, I answered your e-mail.
Michael 12:38 PM 10-04-2014
I was able to access your account but needed to create a new password which I sent to you. LMK if it works for you.
Neekie 02:36 PM 10-04-2014
Ok, this password works and I am now logged in. I will make sure I keep track of this new password so I can find it if I need it. Thanks to Blackcat and to Michael for your help. Neekie
Michael 07:47 PM 10-04-2014
Glad its finally fixed. Welcome back
Tags:forum question
Reply Up