Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Thinking of Terming
Ac114 04:30 PM 05-02-2018
So it’s been one of those days, the ones where you are so ready for the day to over. I have a new family that I started care for their 3 DCB about 6 weeks ago. There have just been several issues the last several weeks and I’m thinking of terming. They’ve paid late twice, first time I didn’t charge them a fee but the second time I did. This is the family that brought the sample size sunscreen I vented about earlier. He was also very ill a few weeks ago and they didn’t take him to the doctor because they didn’t want to pay the co pay fee. Anyways- I reached out on 3 different days to ask if he was feeling better, what did doctor say, was he coming etc. and not a single reply! I was going to term then but overlooked it. He showed up today hacking up a lung. Dad says he has allergies and I’m like hmm sure. I check his temp and it’s normal. Cough gets worse as the day goes on so I check his temp again and it’s normal. He doesn’t know that he is supposed to cover his mouth so I give him reminders over and over and over. Then that turned into a bin of toys only he can play with. Once grandma gets here to pick up she asked where his lovey was and he said I don’t have it, I PUKED on it. So somewhere between 5:30 pm last night and 8am, he was puking/puked and you still bring him to my house on top of your sample size sunscreen. I’m so annoyed and I feel like I am just going to continue to have these issues. If I term, how do I write out a term letter? Frankly I just feel disrespected by then for not following my policies. (I’m kind of ranting so thanks for listening!)
Tags:terminate
Up