Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Didn’t Answer My Phone So They Stopped Over....Last Night
jojosmommy 10:53 AM 09-07-2011
I was on the phone with my MIL last night and one of my parents called. I did not recognize the number plus I figured MIL would get all distracted and start her story over if I switched over to answer the call so I ignored it. Few minutes later dcd knocks on the door. "Hey, just called and you didn't answer so I thought I would stop over. Wife tried to facebook you twice in the last hour and you didn't reply. Is it ok if I bring the kids early tomorrow so my wife and I can carpool?" I do not mind the earlier drop off (within my open hours and they never stay even close to 9 hours a day) but seriously, once you leave and daycare is closed I am not waiting at home for you to call/facebook/stop over. I thought about it once he left and I should have said "why don't you just leave the kids here since its only a few hours until you want to drop them off anyway ."

Have you ever had this happen and was it akward? The whole thing felt strange to me. Also, I couldn't help but answer, the guy could see in my windows (not closed shades) and my son went running to the door to go see who would stop by at this hour.
laundrymom 11:07 AM 09-07-2011
How late? ???
nannyde 11:18 AM 09-07-2011

Ah no I haven't had that happen.
Meeko 11:31 AM 09-07-2011
That kind of mentality irks me too. Did it never cross their minds that maybe you didn't answer your phone because you wanted privacy?! Geesh! They could have left a message!

I guess some parents just feel that we are on duty and waiting for their call, visit etc 24/7
MyAngels 12:02 PM 09-07-2011
On the flip side, at least they really take the whole needing prior notification for a change in schedule rule seriously, right?
momofboys 12:28 PM 09-07-2011
Wow, they must live close I guess for DCD to pop over? I would be a bit annoyed. Glad they notified you but why didn't they just leave a VM message - after all she already FBed you - it's not like you had to physically talk! - and it cracks me up that the wife FB you 2 x & you hadn't replied yet. Do some people just pop on FB every hour to check in?!
sharlan 06:58 PM 09-07-2011
Personally, I don't understand why you were upset.

You were still up as you were on the phone, so it probably wasn't that late.

I would much rather the father run over to ask if it was ok when they weren't able to make contact, than have him show up early this morning, unexpected.
jojosmommy 07:54 PM 09-07-2011
sharlan:

"Personally, I don't understand why you were upset.

I would much rather the father run over to ask if it was ok when they weren't able to make contact, than have him show up early this morning, unexpected."

Originally Posted by Meeko60:
That kind of mentality irks me too. Did it never cross their minds that maybe you didn't answer your phone because you wanted privacy?! Geesh! They could have left a message!

I guess some parents just feel that we are on duty and waiting for their call, visit etc 24/7

I guess since this isn't Seven Eleven or Taco Bell and I'm not "open late" I figure once I'm closed there really isn't a reason to assume I would be waiting for them to let me know their schedule. The time between when the needed to drop off and when they usually do was 10 min so the guy actually spent more time calling/facebooking and stopping over than time he needed to drop off. The whole thing was just strange in the manner that he assummed that I would answer or fb reply within a matter of min. Like I do nothing else between when they leave and when they drop off again .
sharlan 08:18 PM 09-07-2011
How would you have reacted if they showed up early without calling?

I had a grandparent leave 2 messages on my cell and 1 on my home phone last week to say they were keeping the child overnight and he wouldn't be there in the morning. All 3 calls were after 8. I greatly appreciated the fact that I didn't have to get up at 4AM to open the door for this child.
Daycare Diva 05:29 AM 09-08-2011
I am open 6 am to 6 pm. I expect all business to be conducted between those hours. I don't want to do business on my personal time. If the grocery store closes at 11:00 you don't expect them to take your phone calls or open the doors for you at 11:30.
Meeko 05:46 AM 09-08-2011
Originally Posted by sharlan:

I had a grandparent leave 2 messages on my cell and 1 on my home phone last week to say they were keeping the child overnight and he wouldn't be there in the morning. All 3 calls were after 8. I greatly appreciated the fact that I didn't have to get up at 4AM to open the door for this child.
I think the op was more irritated that they assumed she should get back to them immediately.. As if she has no other life beyond their needs.

The grandparent in your case left messages. That's appropriate. It's not appropriate to FB, call and then visit all within a short period of time. That shows absolutely NO respect for the providers free time and privacy.
blessedmess8 05:52 AM 09-08-2011
I think the op was more irritated that they assumed she should get back to them immediately.. As if she has no other life beyond their needs.

The grandparent in your case left messages. That's appropriate. It's not appropriate to FB, call and then visit all within a short period of time. That shows absolutely NO respect for the providers free time and privacy.
I agree! If someone doesn't answer their phone it usually means they are BUSY or can't talk! So, why would you assume it would be okay to just come over?? I don't usually even "pop in" on my close friends. I call first to make sure it is okay with them! They should have left a message and WAITED for her to get back with them. I guess everyone's different...
Kaddidle Care 06:06 AM 09-08-2011
OCD - one of my best friends is like that. If you don't get back to her quick enough she'll call you 10 times! She would probably pop over too if she coudln't get hold of me.

I usually pick up the phone even if I'm busy and say "Hey listen, we're in the middle of dinner, I'll give you a call in a bit."

Sounds like they were anxious about the whole thing - not a norm I'm guessing.
Unregistered 06:16 AM 09-08-2011
Originally Posted by Daycare Diva:
I am open 6 am to 6 pm. I expect all business to be conducted between those hours. I don't want to do business on my personal time. If the grocery store closes at 11:00 you don't expect them to take your phone calls or open the doors for you at 11:30.
How do parents request a change then if you don't allow business to be done after hours? For example, what if dentist calls and can get kid in first thing the next morning, but parents don't find out until after they get home from work and you're closed and they're contracted hours are different then their request? Or what if mom or dad are having car trouble and need to get the vehicle into the dealership early the next morning and thus need to get kid to you early and their contracted hours are different then their request?
Unregistered 06:23 AM 09-08-2011
Originally Posted by jojosmommy:
sharlan:

"Personally, I don't understand why you were upset.

I would much rather the father run over to ask if it was ok when they weren't able to make contact, than have him show up early this morning, unexpected."

I guess since this isn't Seven Eleven or Taco Bell and I'm not "open late" I figure once I'm closed there really isn't a reason to assume I would be waiting for them to let me know their schedule. The time between when the needed to drop off and when they usually do was 10 min so the guy actually spent more time calling/facebooking and stopping over than time he needed to drop off. The whole thing was just strange in the manner that he assummed that I would answer or fb reply within a matter of min. Like I do nothing else between when they leave and when they drop off again .
Actually, no OP said dcd said they made contact 3 times last hour, so they could have been trying for an hour or more - OP never clarified exactly how long it had been that the parents had been waiting for a call back.
mismatchedsocks 06:27 AM 09-08-2011
For me, if you call at a reasonable hour ( my contract says 8pm) and leave a message I will return your call. After 8, I dont like phone calls, its my time for getting kids to bed, relaxing and getting to bed myself. If you need to get a hold of me after that but before 5am ( when you can first call me, since i open at 530 for one family) then you can text, or email. I would love to know if your child is not coming or coming late IF they are an early child. I am up anyway, but whether or not I want to be out of pjs is debatable.
AnneCordelia 06:56 AM 09-08-2011
Originally Posted by Unregistered:
How do parents request a change then if you don't allow business to be done after hours? For example, what if dentist calls and can get kid in first thing the next morning, but parents don't find out until after they get home from work and you're closed and they're contracted hours are different then their request? Or what if mom or dad are having car trouble and need to get the vehicle into the dealership early the next morning and thus need to get kid to you early and their contracted hours are different then their request?
I have a few thoughts about this.

First, I'd rather know about an early arrival or late arrival even if I find out through a phone call after hours. I have an answering machine and have a good history of calling back. The need to FB, call AND come over is overkill and unnecessily taxing on MY time. If I get a call I will call back within a reasonable amount of time to confirm.

Second, changes in the schedule sometimes happen but I can't always accomodate them. So, NO, I do not want parents showing up unscheduled in the morning and, NO, I don't want them taxing my personal time either. If they can get through to confirm then that's great, if not then they might have to reschedule THEIR plans. I am not available 24/7 and sometimes last minute changes cannot be accomodated beyond their contracted hours although I make an effort to try.
cheerfuldom 07:24 AM 09-08-2011
parents leave a text or voicemail for a change in schedule. no one drops by and no one is allowed unexpected drop offs. if someone just popped over to drop off, I would say no even if I had the room just to make the point that you can't come and go whenever. I am very good about responding to text or message. I don't FB with daycare parents. emails are for non urgent requests only. you can contact me after hours but don't expect an immediate reply. if you are asking a question, you assume the answer is no unless you get a yes. thats put the parents in responsibility for a backup plan, not me.
squareone 07:33 AM 09-08-2011
Originally Posted by AnneCordelia:

First, I'd rather know about an early arrival or late arrival even if I find out through a phone call after hours. I have an answering machine and have a good history of calling back. The need to FB, call AND come over is overkill and unnecessily taxing on MY time. If I get a call I will call back within a reasonable amount of time to confirm.

Second, changes in the schedule sometimes happen but I can't always accomodate them. So, NO, I do not want parents showing up unscheduled in the morning and, NO, I don't want them taxing my personal time either. If they can get through to confirm then that's great, if not then they might have to reschedule THEIR plans. I am not available 24/7 and sometimes last minute changes cannot be accomodated beyond their contracted hours although I make an effort to try.
AGREE.

It's as simple as this: If you call the provider after hours and get no answer then leave a message or send a text. If you do NOT hear back from the provider then your last-minute request is NOT approved. Do not keep calling, do not show up at the providers door, and do not show up earlier than your scheduled time. Make other arrangements.
MsMe 07:34 AM 09-08-2011
I have never had a parent 'drop by' after hours.

I can not think of anything a DCP could so that would be more rude.

I agree with cheerfuldom.
SandeeAR 07:38 AM 09-08-2011
I make it clear with my families, don't call or text after 9pm (unless an ER emergency) or before 6:30 am. I have great parents. We have a mutual respect for each other.

I have some of my families sending me kids pics at night and on the weekend. I love the close contact. If it is a bad time, I just don't respond. They all know I'll get back to them when I can.

I even had one parent bring me a dozen of my favorite cookie shops, cookies for our camping trip last weekend!
jojosmommy 08:22 AM 09-08-2011

I could care less if they showed up 10 min early. I am ready for kids at 7. Period. And like some other posters said if you have a last minute schedule change that does not mean I have to jump to accomodate you. If you call/leave a message and I do not answer then I am busy. If you waited until late the night before to make a change in your schedule you have to figure that it may not always work out for the provider. Next time plan ahead. In this case the 10 min did not matter to me- what I was annoyed about was te fact that they assumed I have nothing better to do. Stopping over late was too much for me.
Unregistered 08:49 AM 09-08-2011
Parents were disrespectful!! OP is not on call for then 24/7!

Just because providers run a business out of their home DOES NOT give parents the right to JUST SHOW UP when they feel like it.

The parent was RUDE! As OP said they should of planned better!

I would of told parent that an emerengcy fee would be added to their daycare fees, just like a plumber would for after hours and then laughed.
Unregistered 10:09 AM 09-08-2011
Parents were disrespectful!! OP is not on call for then 24/7!

Just because providers run a business out of their home DOES NOT give parents the right to JUST SHOW UP when they feel like it.

The parent was RUDE! As OP said they should of planned better!

I would of told parent that an emerengcy fee would be added to their daycare fees, just like a plumber would for after hours and then laughed.
And yet you give me yet another reason why my family has chosen center care and would never hire a home based provider.
nannyde 10:44 AM 09-08-2011
Personally, I don't understand why you were upset.

I would much rather the father run over to ask if it was ok when they weren't able to make contact, than have him show up early this morning, unexpected.
I don't agree with this.

If the father couldn't get ahold of the provider then he needed to accept that the answer is NO.

He DID have the option to just bring his kids at the regular time. It's OKAY that she wasn't available to give an answer.

No answer doesn't mean FORCING the question onto the provider by showing up at her house or showing up early without permission. No answer means NO you can't bring them early.
AnneCordelia 10:45 AM 09-08-2011
And yet you give me yet another reason why my family has chosen center care and would never hire a home based provider.
Likewise, centers don't deal with this kind of issue as when they close for the day the doors are locked and the building empty. It's a tricky spot to be in when you run a business from your home.
PitterPatter 11:03 AM 09-08-2011
Originally Posted by AnneCordelia:

I actually took the time to read all replies before throwing my 2c in.
This is how I feel also!! Well said!

I don't want to start a debate here but what center takes calls after closing? What center allows a parent to visit the provider/teacher at home after hours? What center allows children to be dropped off earlier before opening at all? Why is it ok to expect the provider to do more? We too have private lives.

In my opinion home daycares are MUCH more flexible (depending on who the provider is but at least it is an option where centers do not give the option)
Unregistered 11:05 AM 09-08-2011
So your saying you could call your CENTER after hours and someone would take your call?

And your saying that there IS SOMEONE at your center after hours?

WOW you must have an awsome center!!

Sounds like you must abuse your center!

I bet you are one of those parents that the Center workers talk about behind your back..hehe
Kaddidle Care 11:07 AM 09-08-2011

blessedmess8 11:13 AM 09-08-2011
I'm sorry, but I am laughing at this! Try popping in your center after hours! I'm sure she was not rude to the parent, but she was just taken aback at their insistance that she take time out of HER personal life (mind you, most of us devote 10-12 hours a day to daycare as it is!) To give them an answer. She was on the other line, for goodness sakes!! If you were dealing with a center, as if most of them would allow early drop off, you would be required to handle your BUSINESS with them during BUSINESS hours.
blessedmess8 11:14 AM 09-08-2011
Oops! I fed the troll, didn't I? Sorry!! I couldn't resist!
Blackcat31 11:18 AM 09-08-2011
Originally Posted by Kaddidle Care:
Actually, not necessarily true. This is unregistered user has had several posts in a normal conversation manner. She simply made a comment and IMHO, just because she made a comment in reference to her choice to NOT choose a daycare home doesn't automatically make her a troll. kwim? She is entitled to her opinion.

Instead of members constantly calling unregistered users trolls, why don't we either not comment all together or try to constructively show others the positives of home based child care programs.

I know the subject has been beaten to death but I think unregistered posters should get a bit more respect. There are a few members on this forum who have agreed that OP shouldn't have gotten so upset.

I have been a family child care provider for almost two decades...had I come across this forum as a parent, I would NEVER have choosen to send my child to a home based program either. Just my opinon.
Unregistered 11:26 AM 09-08-2011
Originally Posted by squareone:
AGREE.

It's as simple as this: If you call the provider after hours and get no answer then leave a message or send a text. If you do NOT hear back from the provider then your last-minute request is NOT approved. Do not keep calling, do not show up at the providers door, and do not show up earlier than your scheduled time. Make other arrangements.

Isn't this just common sense!!?

Maybe it needs to be in a policy...NOT to drop over outside of daycare hours, lol. I don't even drop in on my friends or relatives, very rude imo.
Meeko 11:26 AM 09-08-2011
Originally Posted by Blackcat31:
Actually, not necessarily true. This is unregistered user has had several posts in a normal conversation manner. She simply made a comment and IMHO, just because she made a comment in reference to her choice to NOT choose a daycare home doesn't automatically make her a troll. kwim? She is entitled to her opinion.

Instead of members constantly calling unregistered users trolls, why don't we either not comment all together or try to constructively show others the positives of home based child care programs.

I know the subject has been beaten to death but I think unregistered posters should get a bit more respect. There are a few members on this forum who have agreed that OP shouldn't have gotten so upset.

I have been a family child care provider for almost two decades...had I come across this forum as a parent, I would NEVER have choosen to send my child to a home based program either. Just my opinon.
How can you tell that this unregistered is the same one who posted before? I thought unregistered meant anon??
Kaddidle Care 11:30 AM 09-08-2011
@ Blackcat:

Ahh but I don't work in a Home Based Program.

I think throwing "rocks" at Home Based Providers is pretty rude here since from what I've seen, most of the more active members are Home Based Providers.

I respect your comment and will do my best to not post the Troll so much. I think I've only posted it twice but I'm not counting.
Unregistered 11:32 AM 09-08-2011
Blackcat says: There are a few members on this forum who have agreed that OP shouldn't have gotten so upset.

The OP had EVERY right to be upset. She had a disrespectful parent that was knocking at her door AFTER hours.

This is her home after hours. This is her family time after hours. This is her personal life after hours.

If she did not want to answer her phone AFTER hours....she was on her PERSONAL time. The parent could of left a message and if the OP did not want to return the call she did not have to. The parent SHOULD of taken care of this before OP was closed. So the next time the parent will call at 11pm, 5am....humm

OP...you are 100% correct in feeling the way you did!! (smiles and hugs to you).

And I agree 100% with Nan......NO IS NO!
Kaddidle Care 11:33 AM 09-08-2011
How can you tell that this unregistered is the same one who posted before? I thought unregistered meant anon??
It's possible she's an Admin and can view IP numbers.
Blackcat31 11:49 AM 09-08-2011
@ Blackcat:

Ahh but I don't work in a Home Based Program.

I think throwing "rocks" at Home Based Providers is pretty rude here since from what I've seen, most of the more active members are Home Based Providers.

I respect your comment and will do my best to not post the Troll so much. I think I've only posted it twice but I'm not counting.
I didn't mean any direspect to you but I also didn't think the unregistered's post was throwing rocks at everyone JUST stating her opinion about why SHE didn't choose home daycare. She is also the poster of post numbers #14 and #15.

Blackcat says: There are a few members on this forum who have agreed that OP shouldn't have gotten so upset.

The OP had EVERY right to be upset. She had a disrespectful parent that was knocking at her door AFTER hours.

This is her home after hours. This is her family time after hours. This is her personal life after hours.

If she did not want to answer her phone AFTER hours....she was on her PERSONAL time. The parent could of left a message and if the OP did not want to return the call she did not have to. The parent SHOULD of taken care of this before OP was closed. So the next time the parent will call at 11pm, 5am....humm

OP...you are 100% correct in feeling the way you did!! (smiles and hugs to you).

And I agree 100% with Nan......NO IS NO!
Just because some members didn't agree doesn't mean they are right. OP can feel however she chooses to feel.....HER business to run any way SHE feels comfortable with. Again the beauty of self employment!

Members who disagreed, are also entitled to give their opinions. BOTH for and against......Beauty of free speech!

It's possible she's an Admin and can view IP numbers.
Correct. I am a mod.

I also feel that just because someone is unregistered doesn't automatically make them a troll. I felt she was called one because she stated her opinion which was against home based care. Her choice. We do not have to agree. We can simply move along and not respond or we can respectfully try to show her our viewpoint. Either choice is fine.

I just feel like the name calling and finger pointing goes both ways. If a registered member had made the post, we wouldn't have called her a troll, we would have just had a debate about it. But why does a member having a name and avatar gain them anymore respect than the word unregistered? Michael has made it very clear about why he wants this forum to be an open forum.

I think that many posters say things that are negative or very opinionated but for me, I just answer or don't. It really makes no difference who it is. The poster in this thread simply said "And yet you give me yet another reason why my family has chosen center care and would never hire a home based provider." What was so wrong with HER personal opinion? Home daycare is not something she would choose based on unavailability like OP was stating. I just don't see what was wrong with that personal opinion. It wasn't mine and I didn't agree so I didn't comment.
Unregistered 11:51 AM 09-08-2011
I don't give my parents contracted hours. They can drop off or pick up any time between 6 am and 6 pm.
nannyde 12:30 PM 09-08-2011
For example, what if dentist calls and can get kid in first thing the next morning, but parents don't find out until after they get home from work and you're closed and they're contracted hours are different then their request?

Then the parent calls in the morning when she knows the provider is open and tells the provider she is going to be late dropping off because kid goes to Dentist and they pick up at normal pick up time.

Or what if mom or dad are having car trouble and need to get the vehicle into the dealership early the next morning and thus need to get kid to you early and their contracted hours are different then their request.

The parents take the kid to the dealership with them and bring the child to you at normal times or later than normal drop off and pick up at regular time.

See what you think is that if something happens with the parent that we become somehow involved in that mix.

If the provider is available and able to answer the request then all is cool. If they aren't available then the parent needs to figure it out without considering the provider in the mix.

The car dealership... dentist... doesn't have ANYTHING to do with the provider. The parent just needs to tell them if they are going to be late and make sure the kid is picked up on their contracted time. If the provider is out of the home during the time the parent needs to drop off then get ahold of them during working hours and arrange the time the kid CAN come.
sharlan 02:08 PM 09-08-2011
That's the beauty of family daycare. We are able to operate our businesses the way we want as long as we work within our state's regs.

For the OP and others, the parents crossed the line. For ME, it would have been a non-issue that I wouldn't have thought twice about.

I feel that it's really unfair to slam all family daycares because the OP was offended. I also feel that it would be unfair to slam all centers because somebody disagreed with their policies. Centers and family daycares are two different worlds doing the same job. They both have their good and bad points.
mom2many 10:00 PM 09-08-2011
Originally Posted by cheerfuldom:
parents leave a text or voicemail for a change in schedule. no one drops by and no one is allowed unexpected drop offs. if someone just popped over to drop off, I would say no even if I had the room just to make the point that you can't come and go whenever. I am very good about responding to text or message. I don't FB with daycare parents. emails are for non urgent requests only. you can contact me after hours but don't expect an immediate reply. if you are asking a question, you assume the answer is no unless you get a yes. thats put the parents in responsibility for a backup plan, not me.
I agree with this and have found this to be very effective. I have parents conveying via text and phone msg at various times and it doesn't bother me if it is after hours, because I can respond if I want to. For the most part, I truly appreciate knowing if someone won't be arriving as early as expected, so I can sleep in or have a leisurely morning!

I just like knowing in advance and if they find out after daycare hours, I would rather be informed than not.

I have to say, in all of the years of doing this the parents have ALWAYS been fantastic and considerate, so for me this has never been an issue.
My Daycare 06:52 AM 09-09-2011
I would have been upset too, but because I can't stand anyone who does that. I don't usually answer the door for anyone I know that pops up unexpectedly and could have called and asked. I have been like this since long before I started home daycare. I think that most of the time it's rude, and like someone posted above, the answer is no since she didn't answer the phone.
Unregistered 06:58 AM 09-09-2011
Thanks for the clear violation of privacy rules and being anonymous by reporting to the entire forum that I posted to #14 and #15. Blackcat obviously had bad intentions by posting that and I know it violates moderator rules because I've looked it up. Your own members even questions Blackcat doing that. Thanks - you'll NEVER see my IP address on this forum ever again - that's how you know I'm the same person. Nice back handed compliment Blackcat - stick up for me, then stick it to me. Thanks - sickening you guys all treat unregistered users so poorly. Don't bother replying, I won't be hear anymore to read it anyway. Thanks for ruining my privacy.
Crystal 08:07 AM 09-09-2011
If this happened during daycare hours, I would understand the unnanounced stop-by and think they were just trying to be considerate. After hours would make me think they were "spying" to see what type of person I am outside of daycare.

I'd have been upset. It is unfair to intrude on your personal family time, no matter the reason. That parent could have happened upon anything, and I don't want parents butting into what I do after hours.
Michael 09:40 AM 09-09-2011
Thanks for the clear violation of privacy rules and being anonymous by reporting to the entire forum that I posted to #14 and #15. Blackcat obviously had bad intentions by posting that and I know it violates moderator rules because I've looked it up. Your own members even questions Blackcat doing that. Thanks - you'll NEVER see my IP address on this forum ever again - that's how you know I'm the same person. Nice back handed compliment Blackcat - stick up for me, then stick it to me. Thanks - sickening you guys all treat unregistered users so poorly. Don't bother replying, I won't be hear anymore to read it anyway. Thanks for ruining my privacy.
She is only pointing out that the unregistered was the same ip in each post. We sometimes have several unregistered on the same thread and it gets confusing if three people are posting with the same name. A violation would be "outing" the members name, which did not occur here. I don't know who you are so your privacy is still intact.
Unregistered 11:28 AM 09-09-2011
I don't mind the occasional phone call from dc parents because I know that sometimes things come up and sometimes kids get sick and the parents might be calling to tell me that their child will be out the next day. That's all fine with me. As far as facebook is concerned, I don't have my clients as facebook friends. It's not that I don't like them, I just don't want my business life and my personal life bleeding into each other. If a dc parent dropped by the way that the op's did, I would be very angry, too.
Unregistered 01:55 PM 09-09-2011

I found this site apx 2 weeks ago, and parts of it I enjoy because I can relate. And I was going to register, but so many posts border on pathological especially if one disagrees.

I too agree, as moderators its a red flag to post where someone is from based on their I.P. Even if they don't appear to be back on the forum, its not appropriate. I can see why the above poster was shocked, and why on earth would it matter to anyone if you make up a silly name w/avatar...you don't know the person or anything else, so it doesn't make a difference in my view whether they register or not. Its the internet for heaven sake!
Tags:late pickup, parents - ask too much
Reply Up