Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>So DH Subbed This Morning
Thriftylady 06:20 PM 07-25-2016
I rarely have anyone sub for me. But once in awhile we all need to go do something. Today I had a doctor appointment. I set it at 8 am, most of my kids get here at 7:30 and today they all did. I left at 7:30 and they started coming in. I was home by 9 and DH left in the semi.

All went okay, the kids all love DH. But today ALL day my dog was a force to be dealt with and I couldn't understand why. When the kids are here, the dog either stays in the bedroom or outside. So today I put him in the bedroom when I got home and he started barking his head off. So I put him outside and he barked his head off. So I put him back in the bedroom, yep barking again. So later I was on the phone with DH and dawg was in the bedroom still barking and DH could hear him on the phone and said "what's got him all wound up?". I told DH I had no clue but he had been that way all day. DH says "well he had a great time playing fetch with the kids today, they took turns throwing the ball for him the whole time you were gone". That explains it! Yep, in an hour and a half, DH managed to get the dog to think he couldn't live without the daycare kids. Starting to think DH needs a dog in the semi! Sigh hopefully tomorrow Dawg will realize mommy is home and the rules are back in place.
Tags:husband - helping out, substitute
Up