Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Now I Know...
rmc20021 05:04 AM 04-25-2013
The 5 yo dcb I am terming is always VERY loud, and hyper when he arrives in the morning. NOW I KNOW WHY!!!!

He came to the door with Bug Juice this morning and when I asked him what he had for breakfast he told me he had a donut from the donut shop. This boy bounces off the walls.

Yesterday all the kids, with his instigation, were WILD. I had to end up putting them all into separate stations part of the morning to calm them down and keep them from fighting.

WHY do parents give their kids so much sugar???? I think I'm going to start loading them up on sugar for their afternoon snack...and making the snack just before they leave so the parents can have a taste of their sugar coated behaviors. LOL But I'm sure parents experience this all the time because I'm sure this is their usual diet...then the parents want to say their child has ADHD.
rmc20021 06:08 AM 04-25-2013
Yup...this kid is bouncing off the walls. Since making the decision to term him and tomorrow being his last day, it makes me that much more aware of the reasons why I chose him to term
Evansmom 06:39 AM 04-25-2013
Ugh! I feel ya! I've seen so many kids sugared up over the years, and it really does effect their behavior negatively.

Enjoy your last day with him and know tomorrow will probably be nice and peaceful. Relatively speaking of course. we are working with kids of course!
LittleD 12:17 PM 04-25-2013

Reply Up