Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>peeing in the yard
mamamanda 08:06 AM 04-21-2015
Dcb 4 just announced, "I have to go potty, dropped his pants, & peed in the yard!I was saying, "No, no, no", but I was too late. He looked at me confused and said, "My mom lets me do it at home." I just told him at daycare we pee in the bathroom. Oh the things we see & hear.
Thriftylady 08:16 AM 04-21-2015
Originally Posted by mamamanda:
Dcb 4 just announced, "I have to go potty, dropped his pants, & peed in the yard!I was saying, "No, no, no", but I was too late. He looked at me confused and said, "My mom lets me do it at home." I just told him at daycare we pee in the bathroom. Oh the things we see & hear.
LOL I have seen so many little boys do this, but usually when potty training. They just don't understand some things are private I guess.
Controlled Chaos 08:17 AM 04-21-2015
The SAME thing happened in my yard yesterday! Only it was my son...
melilley 10:51 AM 04-21-2015
I have one here who can go outside at home if he wants and last year did a few times. My ds is a year younger than the dcb and saw him do it so he went by our fire pit and let it all out...lol (well tried, he was only just barely 2). I actually wrote a post about it last year...lol
This year dcb has been been telling me he has to go and will come inside now.
smltwngrl920 11:05 AM 04-21-2015
I've always said we could write a book on things we hear and see!
alicia@home 01:52 PM 04-21-2015
OMG, my son! I can't get him to stop! and now he thinks it's funny of course. I was mortified when he did it at the park... I was quite the proud mama...
bananas 02:49 PM 04-21-2015
Last summer, 3 year old DCG bursts valiantly through my gate announcing her presence (as always) to the world, then pulls down her pants and tries to take a dump on the walkway Luckily I caught it in time and made her use the toilet.

Yeah, we had a talk about that one with DCM..
Stephnrich 06:20 AM 04-22-2015
Originally Posted by mamamanda:
That is hilarious! Sometimes we should get awards just for not laughing.
Reply Up