Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Curriculum>Light Tables
Creek 06:35 AM 05-16-2012
Does anyone have a light table?

DH and FIL built me an amazing light table in January and we have tons of great toys that work great with the light, and have done lots of cool sensory play on it.

Just wondering if anyone else had any ideas?
Blackcat31 08:19 AM 05-16-2012
I would PM Melskids....I am pretty sure she has a light table if I remember right....she probably has a ton if ideas for things you can do with one. Even if she doesn't have a light table, she still probably has a ton of ideas....she is REALLY good like that!
nothingwithoutjoy 10:13 AM 05-16-2012
I have a light box, finally this year after wanting one for years. (Like a light table, but no legs.) You can see some of how we've used in on my blog, and can see some other inspiration I've collected for it on Pinterest. Have fun with it--and please share any great ideas you come up with! There's also a blog, Play at Home Mom, which frequently features light table ideas.
Creek 07:08 AM 05-17-2012
Thanks ladies!!!

Also, as far as the play at home mom blog - that's where I finally decided I HAD to have a light table. My light table is featured on their pinterest page actually.

Hopefully this link works... but this is my light table.

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?s...4730334&type=3
nothingwithoutjoy 10:18 AM 05-17-2012
Play at home mom is the one that convinced me that I had to get water beads. :-)

Shoot--I don't do facebook, so couldn't see your link.
Tags:light tables
Reply Up