Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
New Members - Welcome to the Daycare.com Forum!>Hello from Texas!
Stephnrich 05:42 AM 07-31-2014
Hi! I've been stalking this forum awhile and figured the best way to start interacting is to dive in with an introduction.

I'm a licensed provider; got my license in November of last year, but have been operating as a registered provider since 2008. I'm married and have two sons - 17 and 8.

I look forward to meeting and talking with you all.
Blackcat31 06:12 AM 07-31-2014
Welcome to the forum!

You are correct, just jump in and have fun!!

We get dramatic now and then but no one bites!
NightOwl 07:21 AM 07-31-2014
Hello Stephnrich!
Michael 10:48 AM 07-31-2014
Welcome
mytosham 10:49 PM 08-03-2014
Hello,

I will be looking start an in-home child care operation between summer and late fall. I will be working on my director's license and CDA soon. Just wondering where I could get information grants for in-home operations, as well as advice.
Blackcat31 06:34 AM 08-04-2014
Originally Posted by mytosham:
Hello,

I will be looking start an in-home child care operation between summer and late fall. I will be working on my director's license and CDA soon. Just wondering where I could get information grants for in-home operations, as well as advice.
Welcome to the forum!

For information about grants in your area, contact your licensing agency and/or your local Child Care Resources & Referral offices.

Every state and county is different so grants available in one are may not be available in others.
Saffren 05:29 AM 08-05-2014
Hi! Glad you joined
Blackcat31 05:31 AM 08-05-2014
Originally Posted by Saffren:
Hi! I've been stalking this forum awhile so I decided to sign up. I've been a home daycare provider for 17 years now and love it! Looking forward to being a part of this board! Thanks!
Welcome to the forum!
dave4him 06:47 AM 08-05-2014
Welcome!
proudmommyofthree 02:52 PM 08-06-2014
Welcome!!!
AmyKidsCo 04:03 PM 08-06-2014
Originally Posted by Stephnrich:
Hi! I've been stalking this forum awhile and figured the best way to start interacting is to dive in with an introduction.
Originally Posted by mytosham:
Hello,

Welcome to you both!
Reply Up