Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Parents' Desperate Phrases Coming out of DCK's Mouths
Pestle 08:23 AM 10-17-2019
So what have your daycare parents been saying lately that's coming out of the kids' mouths? Today I'm chuckling at:

"THAT is NOT gonna happen!"

"You just worry about YOUR food and I'LL worry about my food."
Cat Herder 08:35 AM 10-17-2019
"No thanks to Dad, as usual" was one that caught me by surprise this morning. Clearly I am overdue for some Daddy engagement projects.
BumbleBee 09:44 AM 10-17-2019
"I am not pleased right now ma'am!" From dcg3. She can be a handful.

Dcb2 whose parents recently separated:
"Just shut up!" And "get out!"
Valerie928 02:40 PM 10-17-2019
Dcg 3 "Damn baby is crying again".....ya, I completely ignored that one.
Annalee 05:00 PM 10-17-2019
dcg3 sibling to dcb11months "you are just a butt baby; you came out of the butt".
bonsaibaby 05:08 PM 10-17-2019
One of mine when being crowded by another child said " get the fu** away from me , you are ruining my life"

Very uncomfortable talk with the parents after that one and total embarrassment for the mom.

LOL
flying_babyb 05:31 PM 10-17-2019
"shut the $uck up #igger!"
From the only white child in our center. Needless to say i was shocked
284878 04:43 AM 10-18-2019
Originally Posted by flying_babyb:
"shut the $uck up #igger!"
From the only white child in our center. Needless to say i was shocked
Wow, I am sorry that was said to you.
Meeko 06:26 AM 10-18-2019
I once had a little girl who was a complete angel (she's 17 now and we are still in touch). She was as good as gold, obedient and sweet......

......until the day she spilled a drink.

She was very small and had a limited vocabulary. But clear as day we heard......"Oh sh*t!!!"

To be honest, we laughed until we cried....and still tease her about it!
Cat Herder 07:33 AM 10-18-2019
Originally Posted by Meeko:
I once had a little girl who was a complete angel (she's 17 now and we are still in touch). She was as good as gold, obedient and sweet......

......until the day she spilled a drink.

She was very small and had a limited vocabulary. But clear as day we heard......"Oh sh*t!!!"

To be honest, we laughed until we cried....and still tease her about it!
That was my favorite word as a toddler. I had/have a deep southern drawl so the word has two syllables, the adults would always laugh, so it was my go-to crowd-pleaser.
DaveA 10:37 AM 10-18-2019
In Illinois fire marshals use cars that look like police cars. Fire marshal pulls into parking lot of the center I was at for inspection. DCG3 looks out window & goes “Oh #%^*! It’s the cops!”
jenboo 08:02 PM 10-18-2019
my own DS will tell me "Aye Aye Aye Child"
I say that to him often
CeriBear 04:05 AM 10-19-2019
Last year our center had a fire drill on a cold winter day. We had to go outside ASAP. When we got outside a 3.5 year old boy said “it’s effing cold out here.”
Unregistered 06:27 PM 10-19-2019
Originally Posted by DaveA:
In Illinois fire marshals use cars that look like police cars. Fire marshal pulls into parking lot of the center I was at for inspection. DCG3 looks out window & goes “Oh #%^*! It’s the cops!”
Illinois here! I work in a bad neighborhood, where everyone (and there kids) think the cops are just out to kill them. I had a kid say "I die today" when he saw a cop car in a parking lot (a very common occurrence, our centers right by a convience store with a drug issue). In reality, the cop just had to pee, and stopped by to chill with the kids (and his partner was great with a hulu hoop)
Tags:kids hear it all, kids say the strangest things
Reply Up