Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Just it's Too Hot Here Vent!!
cherryhill 12:06 PM 09-27-2010
So this Saturday the A/C stops working at my house. I texted the parents an FYI that the AC is broke and I will have someone try to get out on Monday morning to hopefully get it fixed. It was 104. yesterday and 107 right now. One parent text me back and said oh... our son will be ok.. just call me if it gets too hot she works in the neighborhood so she will know if it's too hot. The other parents just ignored the text. It has to be at least 95 degrees in my house with the fans and windows open. My husband took our daughter to our grandparents house. The AC guy will not be here until 4:30 uggghhh!!!!!!
safechner 01:10 PM 09-27-2010
Oh no.. It is not good for those kids but hopefully you have a small room with a power fan on and it will cool off. It happened to me a several time in the past but it works.
missnikki 01:25 PM 09-27-2010
Cherryhill, I'm in Orange and let me tell you- I hear ya! Hope your AC gets fixed. Till then, diaper sprinkler party in the shade...wooHOO!
Michael 02:12 PM 09-27-2010
110 here also in Moorpark California! Humidity is 20%. I have a weather station in my back yard.
SilverSabre25 02:17 PM 09-27-2010
Wow...it's barely 60 here today and at night I've been thinking we need the heat on! Of course, I discovered that our heat seems to be malfunctioning and won't turn on...
melskids 02:24 PM 09-27-2010
upstate NY here....barely broke 55 today and the wood stove is crankin'....lol
Tags:temperature
Reply Up