Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Potty Training Time
busymommy0420 09:59 AM 01-18-2012
My DD who is almost 2.5 and is teeny tiny about 22lbs did her first #2 in the potty last night. We have not been training just having her sit when she wants too. We made a huge deal about the poopy and told her she is a big girl. Now my plans are to donate all her onseis (she wears size 18 mos) and have her wear big girl underwear over her diaper...soon to be pull up. I am making a sticker chart for each of the three bathrooms, I WILL NOT reward with food or candy. I am not going to stress if she doesn't catch on 100% but want to get her started. Any other suggestions? Maybe no overalls or jeans too? Taking her every 15-20 min to sit on potty?

**Is it hard training during daycare hours?

I am so PROUD of my little peanut!
busymommy0420 07:27 PM 02-02-2012
Well I will reply to myself. ~We have been officially training just over a week and my little sweetie is doing great. Staying dry almost all day, I still do a pull up over her underwear and am still prompting her to go 80% of the time but she is going each time! She has been very proud of herself and so is Mommy. Her potty training has now sparked interest in my DCG who is almost 3 and my other DD who is also 2 but has special needs. Yeah for my little princess.
bice99 11:00 PM 02-02-2012
Way to go!
Tags:potty training advice, provider - own child
Reply Up