Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Today Is My Friday!...You Know My Policy DCM
melilley 11:19 AM 06-26-2014
Yay! Today is my Friday and I don't get to say that very often! I am closed tomorrow because it's our (dh and I) anniversary weekend so were going on a mini camping vacation with no kids! Woohoo!

So I posted a note on my door two days ago reminding parents that I'm closed tomorrow as well as on the 4th of July (as well as reminded them verbally 2 wks ago) and that payments for these two weeks are due on the last day of care for the week. Well one dcm dropped off today as we were getting ready to go outside and I could see her from my dining room. She walked up, started to walk in, stopped and backed out of the doorway and stood there reading the note (dcd usually picks up). She then comes in and first says "L. has a little stinky surprise for you". Awesome. Then she looks at me and says "so we have to pay today"? Really? You've been here for a year and a half and it's always the same. All I could do was roll my eyes and say "we're never getting outside" as she walked out the door. I know that was immature, but it's so annoying that she saw we were going outside and said the diaper comment. I should've handed her a diaper.

But it's my Friday!!!
AmyKidsCo 11:58 AM 06-26-2014
Hooray for Fridays!

Boo for the rudeness of the "stinky surprise" comment.
Reply Up