Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Where do you get your Laminating Sheets?
tbutler 01:26 PM 12-13-2011
I refuse to renew my Sam's Club membership due to the fees and the upgrade cost to have business membership (for earlier shopping hours). This is where I used to buy my laminating sheets from. Any suggestions on where to buy laminating sheets in bulk?
Blackcat31 01:34 PM 12-13-2011
LOL.. I buy mine from Harbor Freight when DH is shopping http://www.harborfreight.com/25-pack...hes-93110.html
snbauser 01:53 PM 12-13-2011
I get mine from Lakeshore, Walmart, or Target depending where I am going when I need them.
tbutler 02:16 PM 12-13-2011
lol, thanks blackcat.
Kaddidle Care 02:21 PM 12-13-2011
If you get the Plus membership there's early hours as well. Maybe you can go halvsies with a friend on your membership? Maybe you already have a friend that is a member that can pick it up for you?

Otherwise - just google search them - I know Staples carries them as well.
satcook 07:11 AM 12-14-2011
Originally Posted by tbutler:
I refuse to renew my Sam's Club membership due to the fees and the upgrade cost to have business membership (for earlier shopping hours). This is where I used to buy my laminating sheets from. Any suggestions on where to buy laminating sheets in bulk?
I've been getting them at Joann's fabrics lately with 50% off coupons. $6.50 for 50 sheets. I've also bought knock-offs on amazon. I think I paid $30 for 300 sheets.

Lori
Tags:laminate, laminating, sheet, sheets
Reply Up