Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>If Kids Were Politicians...
newtodaycare22 10:57 AM 09-27-2012
We went to the grand opening of a new park today and one of my kids introduced himself to the mayor. He gave him a piece of the ribbon from the ribbon cutting ceremony and the kid was as happy as could be.

Here is our conversation on the way home-

5 year old: "You know, when I grow up I'm gonna be the mayor of ----, and I'm going to turn this city in a different direction."
Me: "Oh yeah, what will you change?"
5 year old: "Well, for starters, no construction workers. People will have to build their own houses! And, no cars....only carriages....And when you go to the store for apples, a guy would be standing there with a bag ready for you..."

Wouldn't those political commercials be much more entertaining if this kid was running for president?
e.j. 11:19 AM 09-27-2012
Originally Posted by newtodaycare22:
We went to the grand opening of a new park today and one of my kids introduced himself to the mayor. He gave him a piece of the ribbon from the ribbon cutting ceremony and the kid was as happy as could be.

Here is our conversation on the way home-

5 year old: "You know, when I grow up I'm gonna be the mayor of ----, and I'm going to turn this city in a different direction."
Me: "Oh yeah, what will you change?"
5 year old: "Well, for starters, no construction workers. People will have to build their own houses! And, no cars....only carriages....And when you go to the store for apples, a guy would be standing there with a bag ready for you..."

Wouldn't those political commercials be much more entertaining if this kid was running for president?
Cute!

Unfortunately, the commercials that are playing in this area make the politicians who are running sound like children!
Reply Up