Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Our New Waterbottles!
SunflowerMama 04:47 PM 08-23-2010
These were in the school supply section at Walmart for .97 each! So cute and the perfect size for toddlers!! Best part is that they are BPA free plastic. Kids love them.

kpa0627 04:52 PM 08-23-2010
How did you affix the labels?
SunflowerMama 05:05 PM 08-23-2010
Originally Posted by kpa0627:
How did you affix the labels?
Just printed out the names and put a piece of packing tape over them.
My4SunshineGirlsNY 07:11 PM 08-23-2010
What a great idea! Thanks for sharing that...I was just using empty gaterade bottles and putting names on it with a sharpie but I like yours better!

When you wash the bottles, I would think the water would go under the tape and get the name lables wet, wouldn't it?
SunflowerMama 07:18 PM 08-23-2010
Originally Posted by My4SunshineGirlsNY:
What a great idea! Thanks for sharing that...I was just using empty gaterade bottles and putting names on it with a sharpie but I like yours better!

When you wash the bottles, I would think the water would go under the tape and get the name lables wet, wouldn't it?
I've washed them once and they were fine. hopefully they will last but if not I'll just replace the names.
countrymom 07:35 PM 08-23-2010
I bought cups with lids thru tupperware (daycare mom is a rep) and they are great, more for preschoolers but you insert a straw in them and they can't spill them, but I may pick up the bottles you have because we travel around with the kids so they drink really quick so their cups are always empty.
jenh171 07:46 PM 08-23-2010
very cute and great for practicing name recognition with toddlers!
Abigail 10:24 PM 08-23-2010
They are awesome! When you asked about what cups you use for older children earlier, I posted the same H20 Mini Bottle because we use those for water too. We just write on the bottle with a permanent marker and every 2-3 months they need to be darkened again, but worked well and easy for the dishwasher to clean!

PS...I always like mixing pink and blue between girls and boys because it is cute. We will sometimes give a pink plate to a boy and they never care, but it's cute to see them just like colors until they're older and refuse to have "pink things" ha ha! (I saw a Ryan with a pink top assuming Ryan is a boy?)
DCMom 04:08 AM 08-24-2010
Those are really nice! I like the handle on them. I might have to take a trip to Walmart My dh hates when I say that~

About names on cubbies, cups, etc. I bought a label maker that prints out on different tape sizes (PT Touch, I think its called). I label EVERYTHING with that and they never willingly come off; I have to pick them off when a change is needed.
Tags:bottles
Reply Up