Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Open Daycare Center - Sell a Daycare - Rent a Daycare - Buy a Daycare>Seeking Space within an Existing Center-Based Program
Unregistered 09:03 AM 12-27-2019
I’m a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA), school administrator, and certified special education teacher. I am seeking to partner with preschools to provide applied behavior analysis (ABA) therapy within preschool/daycare settings.

In case you are unfamiliar with what a BCBA does or what ABA is, we are independent practitioners who provide behavior analysis services. ABA therapy is considered by many experts to be the gold-standard treatment for children with autism spectrum disorder (ASD) or other developmental conditions.

If you are familiar with ABA therapy, you may have heard of home-based and center-based programs; however, research (Dixon, Burns, Granpeesheh, Roshan, Powell & Linstead, 2017; Weiss, n.d.) demonstrates that they often fall short because the children have difficulty generalizing the skills taught in isolation in the home or therapy center to the natural environment (e.g. school).

Thus, I am seeking classroom and office/therapy (e.g. OT, PT, Speech) space within an existing program. Additionally, because the goal is to help our children learn from one another, I am also looking for the ability to have my clients along with their therapists periodically visit the typical classroom.

If this interests you, please reach out to me at c.broner@att.net.
Tags:occupational therapy, space needed, speech therapist, therapist
Up