Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Need to Terminate ASAP
busymomof2 12:59 PM 10-29-2010
I gave 2 weeks notice on my 2yo dcg. She hits, slaps, pulls hair plus her mom is ALWAYS late in pick up and payment...only had her for slightly over a month. The last straw was when she and my 4yo daughter got into a fight. MY daughter NEVER hits anyone but I saw with my own eyes she and the dcg hit eachother back several times. So I gave notice last Friday telling mom that she needed some where she can play with children her own age. The very next day the dcg pulled my 8month old son's hair. She continues to hit, slap and pull hair EVERYDAY. Today during the Halloween party I left the room (I don't have an asst) to make lunch came back and she was hitting my 8 month old AGAIN!!!! I just can't take it. I am worried for his safety. Has anyone had to terminate that day? She still has one week left on her notice. I told her I would forfeit the last week pay notice if she could find someone but she hasn't. I feel bad but I need her gone. My contract does specify "reserve the right to terminate contract WITHOUT notice in case of destructive , uncontrollable. or violent behavior ..). I just feel bad.
Tags:terminate, termination letter
Up