Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Successful Fundraisers?
missT 06:07 AM 04-19-2016
Hi there, I want to get the NAFCC accreditation. My main problem is how much it costs. Because of this I thought I'd try doing some fundraisers to cover part of the cost. I'm looking for suggestions on fundraisers that people have had success with in the past. What's worked for you?
Thanks!
Blackcat31 06:41 AM 04-19-2016
Originally Posted by missT:
Hi there, I want to get the NAFCC accreditation. My main problem is how much it costs. Because of this I thought I'd try doing some fundraisers to cover part of the cost. I'm looking for suggestions on fundraisers that people have had success with in the past. What's worked for you?
Thanks!
More threads on fundraisers
https://www.daycare.com/forum/tags.php?tag=fundraiser
thrivingchildcarecom 09:44 AM 04-19-2016
I developed a seasonal bookclub for my child care. I get the book (cheap), start reading it to the children and offer the book to the parents (home/school connection).

If you would like me to share just how to set a bookclub up, send me a PM with your email.
missT 09:47 AM 04-19-2016
Thanks black cat, I don't know why I didn't think to search first. Must have been to early for thinking lol.
missT 09:48 AM 04-19-2016
Originally Posted by thrivingchildcarecom:
I developed a seasonal bookclub for my child care. I get the book (cheap), start reading it to the children and offer the book to the parents (home/school connection).

If you would like me to share just how to set a bookclub up, send me a PM with your email.
Thanks! I would love to hear more about that. I'll send you a message.
Tags:fundraiser, fundraisers, raising money
Reply Up