Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Monday Blues
littlemissmuffet 11:44 AM 10-01-2012
Just not in the mood today... maybe because it's Monday. Maybe because in Canada, next week is a short week (Monday off due to Thanksgiving) so this week is going to seem extraordinarily LONG. Maybe it's being pregnant. All I know is I put the kids down 30 minutes early today because I couldn't WAIT for nap time. LOL!

I love my job... but some days, I wish I could just call in sick!
Blackcat31 12:10 PM 10-01-2012
Yeah, Mondays are tough sometimes. I am having a hard time because I am off on Friday and my DH and I plan on heading out of town to a really cool town (super close to the Canadian border as a matter of fact )

We visit every year at this time to catch the Fall colors and do a little photography so obviously my mind is just not with me 100% today....

My DCK's also all went down early today and oddly are still sleeping (2.5 hours later) but I am NOT complaining.

I am far too old to be pregnant but I can still empathize with you as I am sure that is really hard. I can't imagine getting up early every morning and not wanting to simply be lazy all day.

(((hugs)))) for having such a blue Monday...but Friday is coming!!
Nickel 12:19 PM 10-01-2012
Yup me too. My new dck was here 3 days last week and actually getting better adjusted, today NOPE. She's been crying since she got here at 1030am and she only took an hour nap if that.. 5 Can't come soon enough!!!
cheerfuldom 12:48 PM 10-01-2012
I hear ya! Three of my kids came in totally exhausted and cranky today and with my last, we had an issue with the bus drop off that put me in a bad mood. Next week is a short week for me and I cant wait!
Cat Herder 12:56 PM 10-01-2012
For me it is day 3 of steady, mind numbing, grey skies and rain.

The DCK have been gone for 9 days, so it is all I can do to keep them awake at all today....
spud912 01:23 PM 10-01-2012
I had a dck fall asleep at the lunch table today . How do you fall asleep while eating? He still had a fork in his hand when he dozed.
SilverSabre25 02:13 PM 10-01-2012
Yeah, I feel the same way today. Ugh, Monday.

It's just one of those days for me today. My only scheduled DCFamily was two hours late with no explanation, and reminded me that I need to add a clause about that in my contract giving me the right to leave if they are that late with no contact.

And, I'm starting to consider not taking kids under about 15 months.

And, everyone keeps pooping inconveniently today!
littlemissmuffet 08:02 AM 10-05-2012
It's FRIDAY, ladies...

As an added bonus for us Canadians... Monday is a holiday. And boy, do I ever need it!

Can't wait for 5 o'clock to roll around - though, I only have 3 little ones today and they are all behaving beautifully

Hope everyone has a really great weekend!
My3cents 11:09 AM 10-05-2012
Originally Posted by littlemissmuffet:
It's FRIDAY, ladies...

As an added bonus for us Canadians... Monday is a holiday. And boy, do I ever need it!

Can't wait for 5 o'clock to roll around - though, I only have 3 little ones today and they are all behaving beautifully

Hope everyone has a really great weekend!
I have those days too.

Yes it is FRIDAY! Happy Friday everyone!

Thank you for the wonderful week of conversations and friendships-
Reply Up