Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>I LOVE this time of year!!!!
sahm2three 01:10 PM 12-06-2012
I am HUGE on crafts, and this time of year is the BEST! My husband always says I was an elf in another life, because I LOVE Christmas so much!!! We have had the best time making fun projects. The kids come in and ask what project we are doing today, so I know they are loving it as well! The little boy with the poopy mom who complained about too many crafts, I asked him if he minded if I kept some of his projects to hang up for decorations in my house because they were SOOOO cool, and he was delighted! He picks one craft a week to go home, and his mom seems happy with that. Her loss is my gain!
daycare 03:13 PM 12-06-2012
Originally Posted by sahm2three:
I am HUGE on crafts, and this time of year is the BEST! My husband always says I was an elf in another life, because I LOVE Christmas so much!!! We have had the best time making fun projects. The kids come in and ask what project we are doing today, so I know they are loving it as well! The little boy with the poopy mom who complained about too many crafts, I asked him if he minded if I kept some of his projects to hang up for decorations in my house because they were SOOOO cool, and he was delighted! He picks one craft a week to go home, and his mom seems happy with that. Her loss is my gain!
like the cartoon movie..."the happiest elf"

glad you worked through your issue with that mom. I bet the DCK is so proud of his work being hung in your house.

I wish I were crafty, I am not good at them....lol plus I have to admit that most of my project are about the process not the product, so I don't have a lot of stuff to make crafts........

sounds like you are having a great time
Reply Up