Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Opening Up a Daycare in NYC
mimikat 10:41 AM 04-14-2016
I am really interested in starting my own daycare. Right now, I am at the research stage and collecting as much information as I can. I know that there are different rules for different countries/states..I am located in New york city if that helps. I am only 21 years old and my income is very limited. I do not have my own house. My husband and I just rent. Is outdoor space a requirement? Should I focus on getting my early childhood diploma?
Blackcat31 10:49 AM 04-14-2016
Originally Posted by mimikat:
I am really interested in starting my own daycare. Right now, I am at the research stage and collecting as much information as I can. I know that there are different rules for different countries/states..I am located in New york city if that helps. I am only 21 years old and my income is very limited. I do not have my own house. My husband and I just rent. Is outdoor space a requirement? Should I focus on getting my early childhood diploma?
Here is info for New York.

https://www.daycare.com/newyork/

We have several members from New York on the board....I am sure one of them can be of assistance.
ColorfulSunburst 11:45 AM 04-14-2016
It takes at least 6 months to get a license in NYC.

all information is HERE and HERE

I recommend you to search daycares in your area. I am sure you will be surprised how many of them are there around you. searching daycare
Tags:new daycare, new york state regulations, start a daycare business
Reply Up