Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Anyone use those toddler nap mats that roll up?
Crazy8 08:17 PM 08-02-2012
the ones with a pillow and blanket attached??

I'm thinking of requiring them for naps. I would put them on top of the 2" trifold mats I already use. Right now my kids just sleep on the mat w/a crib sheet on it.

If you use them do parents bring them or do you supply? Do you send them home weekly to be washed?
Hunni Bee 09:31 PM 08-02-2012
Originally Posted by Crazy8:
the ones with a pillow and blanket attached??

I'm thinking of requiring them for naps. I would put them on top of the 2" trifold mats I already use. Right now my kids just sleep on the mat w/a crib sheet on it.

If you use them do parents bring them or do you supply? Do you send them home weekly to be washed?
a couple of my kids have them. They dont stay on the mats too well - the child has usually slid off the mat or the sleep-mat thing is bunched up under them. I much prefer the crib sheets with a blanket.
Crazy8 07:53 AM 08-03-2012
I was afraid of that. They probably work better on cots but I don't have the space to store cots so I use the mats.
Hunni Bee 09:33 AM 08-03-2012
Yeah they do work better on cots. The newer ones have straps that attach under the cot/mat I think. But the older and cheaper ones slide off. Im going to purchase them along with the off the floor type cots.
Tags:mats
Reply Up