Texas Jeep Girl

all have been?

Did they retire from the forum?
Michael 11:36 AM 06-12-2014
I will email them your question.
Country Kids 11:39 AM 06-12-2014
Thank you!

Just hoping all is alright with all of them-

I thought Miss Muffet had been very sick at one time and just hoping nothing more came out of that.
Blackcat31 11:39 AM 06-12-2014
Originally Posted by Country Kids:
Miss Muffet
Chrystal
Willow
Texas Jeep Girl

all have been?

Miss Muffet had some medical issues and has not been on line for a bit. She did post about it a while back (I'll see if I can find the thread)

Crystal pops in once and a while so she is still around but not working in family child care but in some other capacity.

Texas Jeep Girl still posts just not weekly.

Willow closed up shop in November and hasn't really been on the forum.
She is doing well and enjoying her non-daycare life. (We communicate in real life).

So lots of changes... but nothing too serious other than Miss Muffets...who has been in my thoughts and prayers daily.
Michael 11:41 AM 06-12-2014
Originally Posted by Country Kids:
Miss Muffet
Chrystal
Willow
Texas Jeep Girl

all have been?

I emailed all of them. They have all been here in June except TexasJeepGirl last logged in in May.
littlemissmuffet 12:27 PM 06-12-2014
Thank you for your concern, CK (and for the email Michael)!

As BC mentioned I fell seriously ill in late winter which required a lengthy hospital stay and some rehab. Which was then followed by some overwhelming family issues.
I am very much alive and continuing to get well - both physically and mentally (I have PTSD from my experience) as well as rebuilding relationships.
I still visit here and read regularily - my priorities have just shifted a bit.

I reopened my daycare in May to my almost three year old I've had since she was 11 months, and my daughter. Haven't found the right matches for my 2 empty spaces yet but hopefully over the summer!
littlemissmuffet 12:29 PM 06-12-2014
Originally Posted by Blackcat31:

So lots of changes... but nothing too serious other than Miss Muffets...who has been in my thoughts and prayers daily.
Thank you my friend!!
Michael 12:29 PM 06-12-2014
Originally Posted by littlemissmuffet:

As BC mentioned I fell seriously ill in late winter which required a lengthy hospital stay and some rehab. Which was then followed by some overwhelming family issues.
I am very much alive and continuing to get well - both physically and mentally (I have PTSD from my experience) as well as rebuilding relationships.

I reopened my daycare in May to my almost three year old I've had since she was 11 months, and my daughter. Haven't found the right matches for my 2 empty spaces yet but hopefully over the summer!
Thanks for responding. It's nice to see you are doing better and there are those that are thinking of you.
Lyss 02:44 PM 06-12-2014
I was wondering this too, although I've been MIA a lot lately too so I thought maybe I just was just missing posts.

Originally Posted by Blackcat31:
Miss Muffet had some medical issues and has not been on line for a bit. She did post about it a while back (I'll see if I can find the thread)

Crystal pops in once and a while so she is still around but not working in family child care but in some other capacity.

Texas Jeep Girl still posts just not weekly.

Willow closed up shop in November and hasn't really been on the forum.
She is doing well and enjoying her non-daycare life. (We communicate in real life).

I miss Willow! I hope all is going well for her in her new daycare free life

Originally Posted by littlemissmuffet:

Glad that your are getting well! I was shocked to read your update about the seriousness of what you went through! Sending much love your way!
coolconfidentme 03:31 PM 06-12-2014
My first thought was I've been away from Nickelodeon for way to long cuz I don't know any of those shows. Then my last brain cell of the day kick in & I realized what you meant.

Yes..., it's late in the day & I just got home from DC. I read this post way to quick. Now I know what the hubster feels like when I try to explain some she thing to him.
Crystal 06:10 PM 06-12-2014
Hi there!

I am around, but not much, as I have a new job that keeps me VERY busy! I now live in Southern California, work for a large non-profit agency and am a coach for 50 classrooms that are participating in Race to the Top/QRIS. LOVE the work and the changes in my life....although I do miss my kiddos!
Leanna 06:25 PM 06-12-2014
Good to hear from you Crystal! Your job sounds awesome. Please keep popping in - I value your expertise and advice!
Crystal 06:27 PM 06-12-2014
Originally Posted by Leanna:
Good to hear from you Crystal! Your job sounds awesome. Please keep popping in - I value your expertise and advice!
Aww...thanks!
Tags:forum members
Reply Up