Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Outdoor Space by Bklsmum
mim 01:55 PM 07-22-2015
Am I missing the main thread. Did they post the pics of all their outdoor areas? I am just curious if I missed it because I really want to upgrade my area. I have a big swing set and some balls a hoop and ride on cars. Hula hoops and chalk. The kids need more
Blackcat31 02:23 PM 07-22-2015
Originally Posted by mim:
Am I missing the main thread. Did they post the pics of all their outdoor areas? I am just curious if I missed it because I really want to upgrade my area. I have a big swing set and some balls a hoop and ride on cars. Hula hoops and chalk. The kids need more
I am not sure which thread you are referencing but if you go to her (bklsmum's) profile you can search by posts or by threads she made.

It's under the statistics tab in everyone's profiles.

HTH
midaycare 02:45 PM 07-22-2015
Originally Posted by mim:
Haha! I've been waiting for it too
bklsmum 05:06 PM 07-22-2015
I am sooo sorry guys. I didn't post it yet because it has been CRAZY here this week but I swear I will snap pics of everything tomorrow and post them.
NoMoreJuice! 05:13 PM 07-22-2015
I've been watching for it, too. Thanks for sharing when you can. We understand that you're busy!
midaycare 06:50 PM 07-22-2015
Originally Posted by NoMoreJuice!:
I've been watching for it, too. Thanks for sharing when you can. We understand that you're busy!

Josiegirl 02:25 AM 07-23-2015
Really busy?? Like what, don't ya just lounge around all day and eat bonbons watching soaps??

mim 06:29 AM 07-23-2015
Originally Posted by bklsmum:
I am sooo sorry guys. I didn't post it yet because it has been CRAZY here this week but I swear I will snap pics of everything tomorrow and post them.
Thank you so much. I was just afraid I was missing it somewhere.
bklsmum 06:26 PM 07-23-2015
Finally made the main post! Any questions, feel free to ask!
Tags:outdoor space
Reply Up