Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Those Who do 2nd Shift Daycare
actaktmdt 07:34 AM 05-26-2010
I received a call and am considering doing 2nd shift care. My husband is concerend about family time....We are big dave ramsey people and I cant justify not doing this as we would get rid of our debt load faster. My husbands concern is family time. How do you who do 24/hr and shift care handle this.
Daycare Mommy 08:12 AM 05-26-2010
Subbing.

We're in the same boat. Dave Ramsey fans on step 2, the debt snowball. I don't know about you, but it's gonna be a loooong step 2 for us! We're advertising for 2nd and 3rd shifters right now, but haven't had any bites yet. I'm hoping for at least a 1-2 hour gap between my day and night shift. It'll still be hard, but if we at least have that break in there for the whole family so we can sit and eat dinner together.
katie 09:28 AM 05-26-2010
I do a kind of 2nd shift, 2 days I have a dcb 11-9:30. But, she goes to sleep at 7! So it's not too bad. It does change family time, I have 4 kids of my own, but after she goes to sleep I can focus on my own nearby. It is a quick amount of time until the morning however!
nannyde 09:56 AM 05-26-2010
Supper at 5:30
Movie at 6
Bedtime as soon as the movie is over.

You don't have to have the kids up playing after six. Just have a movie every night and then put them to bed. Having them up from after afternoon nap unitl eight or so is what will make it not work. It's TOO LONG to have a day care kid up and playing.

I did evening shift for 14 years and this is the schedule I used. I have a large movie collection and just put a movie on every night. I didn't let them play during the movie or sleep during the movie. If they fall asleep during the movie you are getting them up too early after afternoon nap.

If the parents bring them after or during the afternoon nap you have to make sure they have had an afternoon nap. If you don't you will have them taking their afternoon nap during the movie and then be up and ready to roar at seven p.m.

If they arrive at three and you aren't convinced they have actually slept then put them down for a good hour or so right away. You have to work the schedule so they stay awake during the movie and THEN go to sleep till parents get there.

You will have some parents ask to keep them up until nine or after. Be firm that your bedtime is X time and you will not keep them up. Don't even do a half hour. Quiet time during your family time iand bedtime for day care kids on the evening shift is the secret to longevity.

You do not have to have the dck's schedule be the same as your children in the evening. If you allow alot of up and awake hours on the evening shift you will burn out very quickly. A few hours of play, meal, movie, and bedtime. If you get into five/six hours of up and awake time it will burn you out.

I did not do baths or change kids into jammies. Whatever they came in they slept in. I did not want to do clothing back and forth every day. It was up to the parents to send them in easy sweat clothing that they could sleep in here. I did allow a toothbrush but that was kept in my house.

Remember that evening kids have the BIG part of their day WITH their parents. They have their family time in the morning and afternoon. If you find out that parents are not getting UP with the kids and want them to sleep in so the parent can sleep you will have a lot of problems with the kids. The only way the evening works is if the parents do their family time during day time hours. They need to do their big family meal at lunch. They need to do baths before they come etc.

Don't get into the trap of doing the core parenting things for them and keeping the kids up so the parent can sleep in. Put the kids to bed early and wait for the parent to start complaining about how early the kid is getting up. If that happens it means they will ask you to keep the kid up later and later at night.... until they insist you keep the kid up till they get there. Put your foot down right away that you will not do this.

Be careful also with school aged kids. You will get a lot of parents wanting you to allow them to "stay up" on Fridays or during the summer. I didn't give a flip if it was Friday or not... I would NOT allow kids to stay up late because they didn't have school the next day. I wasn't going to have kids running around at my house at eight oclock at night when my first kid had come at five a.m. Doesn't matter WHAT day it is they need an early bed time.
actaktmdt 10:41 AM 05-26-2010
Originally Posted by Daycare Mommy:
Subbing.

We're in the same boat. Dave Ramsey fans on step 2, the debt snowball. I don't know about you, but it's gonna be a loooong step 2 for us! We're advertising for 2nd and 3rd shifters right now, but haven't had any bites yet. I'm hoping for at least a 1-2 hour gap between my day and night shift. It'll still be hard, but if we at least have that break in there for the whole family so we can sit and eat dinner together.
We began year 2 of being on his plan and in step 2 as well. I wont be getting a break between times here, as the kiddos would come at 3 and leave at 11 pm.
actaktmdt 10:42 AM 05-26-2010
Originally Posted by nannyde:
Supper at 5:30
Movie at 6
Bedtime as soon as the movie is over.

You don't have to have the kids up playing after six. Just have a movie every night and then put them to bed. Having them up from after afternoon nap unitl eight or so is what will make it not work. It's TOO LONG to have a day care kid up and playing.

I did evening shift for 14 years and this is the schedule I used. I have a large movie collection and just put a movie on every night. I didn't let them play during the movie or sleep during the movie. If they fall asleep during the movie you are getting them up too early after afternoon nap.

If the parents bring them after or during the afternoon nap you have to make sure they have had an afternoon nap. If you don't you will have them taking their afternoon nap during the movie and then be up and ready to roar at seven p.m.

If they arrive at three and you aren't convinced they have actually slept then put them down for a good hour or so right away. You have to work the schedule so they stay awake during the movie and THEN go to sleep till parents get there.

You will have some parents ask to keep them up until nine or after. Be firm that your bedtime is X time and you will not keep them up. Don't even do a half hour. Quiet time during your family time iand bedtime for day care kids on the evening shift is the secret to longevity.

You do not have to have the dck's schedule be the same as your children in the evening. If you allow alot of up and awake hours on the evening shift you will burn out very quickly. A few hours of play, meal, movie, and bedtime. If you get into five/six hours of up and awake time it will burn you out.

I did not do baths or change kids into jammies. Whatever they came in they slept in. I did not want to do clothing back and forth every day. It was up to the parents to send them in easy sweat clothing that they could sleep in here. I did allow a toothbrush but that was kept in my house.

Remember that evening kids have the BIG part of their day WITH their parents. They have their family time in the morning and afternoon. If you find out that parents are not getting UP with the kids and want them to sleep in so the parent can sleep you will have a lot of problems with the kids. The only way the evening works is if the parents do their family time during day time hours. They need to do their big family meal at lunch. They need to do baths before they come etc.

Don't get into the trap of doing the core parenting things for them and keeping the kids up so the parent can sleep in. Put the kids to bed early and wait for the parent to start complaining about how early the kid is getting up. If that happens it means they will ask you to keep the kid up later and later at night.... until they insist you keep the kid up till they get there. Put your foot down right away that you will not do this.

Be careful also with school aged kids. You will get a lot of parents wanting you to allow them to "stay up" on Fridays or during the summer. I didn't give a flip if it was Friday or not... I would NOT allow kids to stay up late because they didn't have school the next day. I wasn't going to have kids running around at my house at eight oclock at night when my first kid had come at five a.m. Doesn't matter WHAT day it is they need an early bed time.

Thanks for the tips, do you charge more or less for the kiddos that come at this time?
emosks 11:08 AM 05-26-2010
Don't you have kids that are there really early though? Like before 6 am? That would be too much to do IMO. You will get burnt out.
laundryduchess@yahoo.com 11:23 AM 05-26-2010
I did 24 hour care about 15 yrs ago for 2 years. I aged alot in those 2 years. not one day off,.. no holidays, no weekends,.. nothing. I basicly kept everyone on the same schedule,.. day kids would come in between 4 and 6 am. do the normal routine, then they would leave and a night kid would take their spot, we had breakfast at 7, lunch at noon, and supper at 6. bedtime was 815. I didnt do tv though, I personally dont see it has a regular place in a dayhome. We watch it maybe 30 min a week?
grandmom 02:29 PM 05-26-2010
actaktmdt and Daycare Mommy,

Good for you both. I just finished Dave Ramsey for the 3rd time. If a second job is in order to do the debt snowball, I say do it! If the second job is also daycare, then you don't have to learn any new skills, buy a new wardrobe, etc. I say do it, but heed the advice given about bedtimes, etc.
momma2girls 02:40 PM 05-26-2010
I could never do another shift. my own family is too important to me!! I like my time away from daycare children!! I am open 9-9 1/2 hrs. and that is totally enough for me!! My daughter is in many different things, that means I would be dragging around daycare children with us everywhere!
mamajennleigh 03:28 PM 05-26-2010
I would do it in a heartbeat, and definitely follow Nannyde's advice about the evening schedule. Of course, I can barely get my parents to follow our daytime schedule so I'd either have to get a stronger backbone, or not do it at all.

I had a mom tell me today that when I take her daughter to the park, I need to follow her on the equipment with my "hands around her waist" so she doesn't fall. I told her that I'll take the other kids to the park before her daughter gets here or on the days her daughter isn't here. Ugh.
nannyde 03:52 PM 05-26-2010
Originally Posted by actaktmdt:
Thanks for the tips, do you charge more or less for the kiddos that come at this time?
I base the fee on arrival time for 2nd shift. The earlier the arrival the higher the rate. (this is a max of NINE hours per day.. more hours more money)

2:30 p.m. arrival $195.00 per week

2:45 p.m. arrival $190.00 per week

3:00 p.m. arrival $185.00 per week

3:15 p.m. arrival $180.00 per week

3:30 p.m. arrival $175.00 per week

3:45 p.m. arrival $170.00 per week

4:00 p.m. arrival $165.00 per week

4:15 p.m. arrival $160.00 per week

4:30 p.m. arrival $155.00 per week

4:45 p.m. arrival $150.00 per week

5:00 p.m. arrival $145.00 per week

5:15 p.m. arrival $140.00 per week

5:30 p.m. arrival $135.00 per week

5:45 p.m. arrival $130.00 per week

6:00 p.m. arrival $125.00 per week

It's the reverse table of my rates on the day shift:

3:00 p.m. departure $135.00 per week

3:15 p.m. departure $140.00 per week

3:30 p.m. departure $145.00 per week

3:45 p.m. departure $150.00 per week

4:00 p.m. departure $155.00 per week

4:15 p.m. departure $160.00 per week

4:30 p.m. departure $165.00 per week

4:45 p.m. departure $170.00 per week

5:00 p.m. departure $175.00 per week

5:15 p.m. departure $180.00 per week

5:30 p.m. departure $185.00 per week

5:45 p.m. departure $190.00 per week

6:00 p.m. departure $195.00 per week

It's based on the "direct care" hours.. meaning the number of hours daily the child is UP and being directly supervised.

When you do day and evening shift the prime hours of those two shifts are 3-6 p.m. That's when you have the highest liklihood of having both shifts in your house at the same time. You need to charge for those hours because they are the most sought after hours in a two shift day care.

The earlier the child arrives on the evening shift the more hours you will have them awake until bedtime and the more hours they will be there at the same time as your day kids.

Let's say your bedtime is 7 p.m. If a kid comes at 2 p.m. they are going to intterrupt your nap, and most likely be UP from 2-7 p.m. That's a LOT of hours of a kid being up. At the end of the week you are going to be doing 25 hours of awake care for that kid.

Compare that to a 5 p.m. evening kid arrival: That kid will be up two hours a day (from 5 p.m. to 7 p.m.) At the end of the week you will have that kid up 10 hours a week.

That's a difference of FIFTEEN awake hours a week. That's a lot. If you have bedtime at 8 p.m it's the difference of 35 hours of awake time for the 2 p.m. kid and 20 for the 5 p.m. arrival kid. HUGE

I don't know about you but I think kids are harder to care for when they are up and playing. That's why I base my rates on the hours they are awake.
nannyde 04:03 PM 05-26-2010
Originally Posted by laundryduchess@yahoo.com:
I did 24 hour care about 15 yrs ago for 2 years. I aged alot in those 2 years. not one day off,.. no holidays, no weekends,.. nothing. I basicly kept everyone on the same schedule,.. day kids would come in between 4 and 6 am. do the normal routine, then they would leave and a night kid would take their spot, we had breakfast at 7, lunch at noon, and supper at 6. bedtime was 815. I didnt do tv though, I personally dont see it has a regular place in a dayhome. We watch it maybe 30 min a week?
We don't have tv on the day shift but I absolutely used it daily on the evening shift.

I can't even think of a kid in my day care in the past five years who doesn't watch TV at home. In fact, most of the kids watch TV as soon as they get home. Home day cares that are willilng to take evening kids should NOT be expected to do ANY developmentally appropriate activities or educational program. The parents have plenty of time every day to educate their children, take them to the park, get them exercised... everything that WE can accomplish with six kids during the day they can do with their one or two kids.

IME, the evening shift needs to be REALLY relaxed and the least amount of work as possible for the care giver.

You say you did it for two years. I did it for fourteen. The ONLY way that you can do it with longevity is to get it down to as relaxed and easy as possible. It's a different animal than day time care. By the time the child arrives to your house at night their parents have given them a full day of education, exercise, and activities. The rest of the kids day needs to be chill.

The earlier the kid arrives the more play time they had at my house. I had a staff assistant until 6 p.m. She stayed thru dinner. The second she left a movie was put on for the kids... then potty... then bed. It worked great and the kids did fine. It was the only way I could do it especially when my ds was little. The kids watched TV while I had one to one time with him.

The most important thing is being COMPLETELY honest with the parents about your evening activities and bedtime. I told each parent at the interview our schedule so I didn't have parents asking me to keep them up or NO TV. If they didn't want TV and they wanted their kid up till ten p.m. they went somewhere else.
Childminder 05:22 PM 05-26-2010
I've been doing 2nd shift care for 6 years now and did 24/7 before that. For the parents that work past 11:30pm they pick up the next morning after 7a so I'm not up in the night. I charge a flat rate that is the same day or night cause I don't like book keeping enough to keep different rates. ALL parents pay a weekly rate based on a 45 hour work week and the only exception is a couple parents that go over the hours by leaving the kids all night two or three nights. I had problems with alcohol being an issue cause most that need this shift tend to be waitresses. I quit the midnite shift cause I thought it would be popular as I'm in the automation alley but was wrong. Or could be because of the demise of the auto industry. Who knows.

As far as family stuff - the kids become part of the family and what we do they do. Just like family.
laundryduchess@yahoo.com 10:32 AM 05-27-2010
yeah, I only did it 2 years with all shifts, my ex got a job (fctory) so we were able to go to strictly second shift 130 p to 1130 p for about 4 years (until I found out that he was sneaking around after work with on of my day moms. ) @@. Then I opened a 5 am to 2 am center while I was going through my divorce, and now for the last 13 years Ive had the schedule I LOVE, 4a to 5ish p. No weekends or holidays. lol

I still never let them have tv. We read, or played games or just played in the afternoons. Basicly the same thing I did while I did daytime care just in the evenings. And now I have a routine that fits us. We are finished with all formal learning things by 9 am, and ready to learn thru play. by 4 everyone is gone or going home shortly and we just play either in or out. and wait until their parents get here.

We don't have tv on the day shift but I absolutely used it daily on the evening shift.

I can't even think of a kid in my day care in the past five years who doesn't watch TV at home. In fact, most of the kids watch TV as soon as they get home. Home day cares that are willilng to take evening kids should NOT be expected to do ANY developmentally appropriate activities or educational program. The parents have plenty of time every day to educate their children, take them to the park, get them exercised... everything that WE can accomplish with six kids during the day they can do with their one or two kids.

IME, the evening shift needs to be REALLY relaxed and the least amount of work as possible for the care giver.

You say you did it for two years. I did it for fourteen. The ONLY way that you can do it with longevity is to get it down to as relaxed and easy as possible. It's a different animal than day time care. By the time the child arrives to your house at night their parents have given them a full day of education, exercise, and activities. The rest of the kids day needs to be chill.

The earlier the kid arrives the more play time they had at my house. I had a staff assistant until 6 p.m. She stayed thru dinner. The second she left a movie was put on for the kids... then potty... then bed. It worked great and the kids did fine. It was the only way I could do it especially when my ds was little. The kids watched TV while I had one to one time with him.

The most important thing is being COMPLETELY honest with the parents about your evening activities and bedtime. I told each parent at the interview our schedule so I didn't have parents asking me to keep them up or NO TV. If they didn't want TV and they wanted their kid up till ten p.m. they went somewhere else.

nannyde 11:30 AM 05-27-2010
Originally Posted by Childminder:
I've been doing 2nd shift care for 6 years now and did 24/7 before that. For the parents that work past 11:30pm they pick up the next morning after 7a so I'm not up in the night. I charge a flat rate that is the same day or night cause I don't like book keeping enough to keep different rates. ALL parents pay a weekly rate based on a 45 hour work week and the only exception is a couple parents that go over the hours by leaving the kids all night two or three nights. I had problems with alcohol being an issue cause most that need this shift tend to be waitresses. I quit the midnite shift cause I thought it would be popular as I'm in the automation alley but was wrong. Or could be because of the demise of the auto industry. Who knows.

As far as family stuff - the kids become part of the family and what we do they do. Just like family.
I never could get the pick up at seven a.m. thing to work. I had way too many situations where seven a.m. would come and go and I'd be stuck with an overnight kid up and ready for action as my day kids were getting to my house. I just didn't get clients who would actually go home and go to bed and then come back in the early morning. They would get off of work and go out because they had a free babysitter from midnight to seven a.m.

I learned to have them come and pick them up right after work or I would have them until nine, ten, noon, whatever the next day. Too many unanswered phone calls at seven thirty when they didn't show up. Boy I heard EVERY excuse in the book but the truth was they went out after work or stayed up and wanted to sleep in before they got the kids.

I did have one lady that worked at the post office who actually did it. She lived nearby and had a school aged kid. There wasn't any way for her to leave her kid here because I didn't transport kids. She was really good about it but the parents of the younger kids were not.
nannyde 11:36 AM 05-27-2010
Originally Posted by laundryduchess@yahoo.com:
yeah, I only did it 2 years with all shifts, my ex got a job (fctory) so we were able to go to strictly second shift 130 p to 1130 p for about 4 years (until I found out that he was sneaking around after work with on of my day moms. ) @@. Then I opened a 5 am to 2 am center while I was going through my divorce, and now for the last 13 years Ive had the schedule I LOVE, 4a to 5ish p. No weekends or holidays. lol

I still never let them have tv. We read, or played games or just played in the afternoons. Basicly the same thing I did while I did daytime care just in the evenings. And now I have a routine that fits us. We are finished with all formal learning things by 9 am, and ready to learn thru play. by 4 everyone is gone or going home shortly and we just play either in or out. and wait until their parents get here.
If I just did the evening shift it would have been a different deal. I would have had a completely different program on the evening shift. I'm talking about providers who work day and evening shift. If they do both shifts I highly reccommend having a very laid back routine at night for the day care kids. Sort of like what most kids have with their parents after six p.m. at night.. TV, meals, bedtime.

I always felt it was really important to my son to have family time with just us. He's ten now and has never eaten a meal with a day care kid. I decided before he was born that we would have a LIFE of our own here. I never have tried to incorporate his life into the day care or the day care into his. It works for us... but I can see providers choosing to integrate the kids into their family time. It just wouldn't work for me. The schedule that worked for me for all those years was play until supper, supper at five thirty, movie at six and then bedtime after movie. That gave me from six p.m. till they left of no day care kids up playing. That's what I charged for .. that's how my rates were set up... that's what worked for us.
originalkat 11:37 AM 05-27-2010
MAN! I applaud all of you who are able to make 24 hr care or second shift care work for you. I dont think I have it in me. But especially when you have a financial goal you are trying to accomplish...LOTS of things can suddenly appear doable. LOL!

I speak from NO experience with this...but, I think my evening care would look like this...

6:00 Dinner
6:30 Movie
7:40 Story, brush teeth, Pajamas
8:00 Bedtime

A few things I thought of were:
1) I would do Pajamas because I think it would help the kids transition to sleep mode. Plus the little ones dont get to sleep in their own beds...they should at least get their pajamas. Also, if the kid gets there at 4 pm that would mean they would have to be in their jammies playing for 2 hours before dinner?!? Or they would have to sleep in their clothes. I would just have a take-home canvas bag to go back and forth each day for each child. The day clothes go into it and the pajams come out. That way there arent clothes everywhere and everyone (kids, parents, and I) all know the routine.

2) I would DEFINETLY do the movie. Most kids relax with a movie in the evenings and they should be able to just chill and relax. I would not be supervising learning centers at 7:00 at night!

3) 7:00 seems to be a very early bedtime for preschool/schoolagers. I would do an 8:00 bedtime and it would be the same everyday regardless of if it was the weekend or Friday.

Like I said, I have never done these shifts but wanted to give my 2 cents anyway.
Childminder 11:47 AM 05-27-2010
I never could get the pick up at seven a.m. thing to work. I had way too many situations where seven a.m. would come and go and I'd be stuck with an overnight kid up and ready for action as my day kids were getting to my house. I just didn't get clients who would actually go home and go to bed and then come back in the early morning. They would get off of work and go out because they had a free babysitter from midnight to seven a.m.
Surprisingly I have not had the problem that you mention but thought that I might. Most of the parents, moms really, are so thankful to get shift care that they don't want to F*@& it up I guess. Some of the children are here during the day any how and they'll just stay after day clients arrive. I have two moms that are in nursing school days and work a couple evenings at a restaurant, no dads or extended family to speak of.
MarinaVanessa 12:09 PM 05-27-2010
I have my regular hours (6am-6pm 10 hours max a day per child) but I also offer additional care evenings and weekends and overnights as a seperate charge from the weekly rates. Parents can also use this care on a drop-in basis (especially usefull during the holidays for shopping or a even for a date night).

My hunny was a little hesitant also when first thought of doing this because of family time so even though I offer this Sunday at 5 and later is off limits for family time, no exceptions. I don't always have kids evenings or weekens and when I do it may only be 1 or 2 DC kids so we just include them in our games and activities. Sometimes when we go to the movies or something I just let the parents know and they know that they can choose to bring their kiddos or not and that they have to pay for their child's ticket and anything else they may want to buy on top of the fee. We discuss this in advance so they all know.

Other than that (for us at least) there isn't really a difference. My hunny has odd jobs to do around the house and I have dinner to prepare and tidying so it's not like we're spending time together anyway and once that's done we all sit together (DC kids and all) for dinner. After 6pm I do what I would normally do if the littles weren't here and they just have free play or watch a video until I'm done. My daughter goes to bed at 8pm Sunday through Thursday and 9pm Friday and Saturday and any DC little that stays during these times or spends the night has to follow the same curfew. 9pm and on is time for only my hunny and I and it all seems to work out well.
nannyde 12:45 PM 05-27-2010
Originally Posted by originalkat:
MAN! I applaud all of you who are able to make 24 hr care or second shift care work for you. I dont think I have it in me. But especially when you have a financial goal you are trying to accomplish...LOTS of things can suddenly appear doable. LOL!

I speak from NO experience with this...but, I think my evening care would look like this...

6:00 Dinner
6:30 Movie
7:40 Story, brush teeth, Pajamas
8:00 Bedtime

A few things I thought of were:
1) I would do Pajamas because I think it would help the kids transition to sleep mode. Plus the little ones dont get to sleep in their own beds...they should at least get their pajamas. Also, if the kid gets there at 4 pm that would mean they would have to be in their jammies playing for 2 hours before dinner?!? Or they would have to sleep in their clothes. I would just have a take-home canvas bag to go back and forth each day for each child. The day clothes go into it and the pajams come out. That way there arent clothes everywhere and everyone (kids, parents, and I) all know the routine.

2) I would DEFINETLY do the movie. Most kids relax with a movie in the evenings and they should be able to just chill and relax. I would not be supervising learning centers at 7:00 at night!

3) 7:00 seems to be a very early bedtime for preschool/schoolagers. I would do an 8:00 bedtime and it would be the same everyday regardless of if it was the weekend or Friday.

Like I said, I have never done these shifts but wanted to give my 2 cents anyway.
The bag thing back and forth is a hassle. Changing kids before bed is too. I just had them come in easy on clothes. In the winter they came in sweats and the summer they came in t-shirts and leggings. A lot of kids don't even wear pajamas anymore anyway.

Seven o'clock bedtime wasn't a problem as long as the kids have been up for a good while. Usually the movies are an hour and fifteen to an hour and a half so they usually went to bed at around 7:15 ish.

The other thing too is that many evening shift parents keep their kids up once they get home. A lot of them would have their kids stay up with them so they would sleep in in the morning. I had that a lot and it really worked well. I had one family who had their family time from eleven p.m till about three in the morning. They slept in until eleven or so in the morning and then brought the kid to me at two. By seven p.m. she was ready for a good long nap. It's the same 24 hour day that everyone else has. It's not any different than having a long afternoon nap.
actaktmdt 10:33 AM 06-01-2010
Originally Posted by emosks:
Don't you have kids that are there really early though? Like before 6 am? That would be too much to do IMO. You will get burnt out.
one arrives at six, this dcc leaves at 2:45 every day..the rest come later......though occasionally the mom of 3 will need to drop off kiddos at 6 but otherwise its 7:30 for them. the fifth one comes at 12:30 and is gone by 3:30, 3:45, the rest are gone bewteen 4:30 and 5.......im waiting for the mom to call me back to scheudle a time for her interview tomarrow.
Tags:24 hour care, rates, shifts
Reply Up