Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare and Taxes>Turbo Tax
cillybean83 07:15 AM 02-10-2011
So I had the schedule C stuff that was affected by the tax laws. I filed on Jan 27th, Turbo Tax said my stuff would be sent to the IRS for processing on Feb 8th, then they said Feb 10th, now they're saying Feb 14th....how many times are they goine to push back the date that they send my taxes to the IRS??
TomCopeland 03:18 PM 02-10-2011
The problem is with the IRS, not Turbo Tax. Congress passed so many tax laws late in the year that the IRS needed more time to fix forms and get their computers ready. I think that things should be ready by mid February.

Join me for a webinar February 28 - "How to Reduce Your Taxes for 2010 and 2011". For more info: https://www.daycare.com/news/taxes/t...d-webinar.html
actaktmdt 04:10 AM 02-15-2011
TurboTax Question - do we need to purchase just the personal version or personal/business? dont know if daycare is considered business or not? dont want to buy the expensive version if i only need the basic. thanks!
twinsand4 06:39 AM 02-15-2011
I use the turbo tax deluxe. I dont really know what the difference is.
safechner 07:29 AM 02-15-2011
Originally Posted by actaktmdt:
TurboTax Question - do we need to purchase just the personal version or personal/business? dont know if daycare is considered business or not? dont want to buy the expensive version if i only need the basic. thanks!
If you have daycare business in 2010 then you would need purchase Turbo Tax Home& Business. If you don't want to buy the expensive version then you will need to fill the tax forms and mail to IRS for free. You will wait to get a refund within 6-8 weeks.
cillybean83 12:33 PM 02-15-2011
i used home and business, it was $75, and i bought the audit protection stuff too just in case! lol
Tags:irs, schedule c, turbo tax
Reply Up