Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>DCG is Back!!
mrsp'slilpeeps 12:11 PM 02-11-2013
Now Im gonna be super busy, but so happy to have her back.

DCF hired a nanny to come to their house on February 1 to watch their 3 kids.

I had the baby and 2 other dayhomes had the other 2 boys. It was too much stress for them so they hired a 20 yr old, claiming she was a nanny.

She basically took their money and ran.

So now I have 2 babies, 2 toddlers, and 2 preschoolers. I can offically say I am full and getting paid what I deserve.
MyAngels 03:01 PM 02-11-2013
Awesome

On another note, I was going to say something snarky about them hiring a 20 year old, but then I remembered I had my first child at 20 .
SilverSabre25 03:04 PM 02-11-2013
Live and learn...and do better. Glad she came back and they learned a little lesson!

Some 20 yr olds make awesome nannies. But, some are barely capable of making decent decisions for themselves let alone being solely responsible for other children.
Starburst 07:19 PM 02-11-2013
Originally Posted by MyAngels:
On another note, I was going to say something snarky about them hiring a 20 year old, but then I remembered I had my first child at 20 .
Originally Posted by SilverSabre25:
Some 20 yr olds make awesome nannies. But, some are barely capable of making decent decisions for themselves let alone being solely responsible for other children.
I'm 21 and I nannied for 2 families regularly (one full time) for about 3-4 months a round this time last year and I actually had the full-time mom take advantage of me (financially that it ). She owed me about $200, and skipped town- litterally! I think she was mid- late 40. It depends more on the maturity of the person's personality than their actual age.
juliebug 07:22 PM 02-11-2013
So glad it worked out for u and dcg is back
Reply Up