Default Style Register Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Qualifications
Jewel 08:21 AM 09-15-2007
I am a Canadian thinking of moving to the US. I have 15 years experience in the daycare/pre-school field, but I was wondering what qualifications are necessary to work in a qualified daycare in the US.
Michael 11:43 AM 09-15-2007
I our opinion you are very qualified in all states. Depending on the level of care giving you offer, a license or registration is required in most states. Many require that you are 18 with a high school or equivalent education.

State Standards for License:
Tags:starting a daycare
Reply Up