Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Put My Foot Way Down on This One!
LITTLESTARS 06:17 AM 04-23-2019
First of all good morning all hope your Easter was blissful , so I'm 37 weeks pregnant and I finally gave out my maternity plan to DCPs 2 weeks ago im due May19th . I also sent out a 30 day change of closing time from 7am to 5:30pm. but I tell you I have such unappreciative parents I asked for 1 week unpaid maternity leave after I get discharged from the hospital, after discharged I'm gonna hire a 2nd assistant to stay until from 11 am to 5:30pm which is my new closing time until im feeling 100% myself, and these parents complain complain complain!!!!!. If I end up losing families so be it!!, I need time to bond with my newborn especially if I'm unsure if I'm going to get a C-section my OB called me last night and said that I have VCI ( Velamentous cord insertion ) and that I might need a c section , now I'm freaking out and these parents are driving me crazy just for those 5 days ill be closed and my change of closing . some moms are lucky to have paid maternity leave as I explained in my maternity plan letter I have these 3 families that are giving me a hard time with this no unfair!!!!, yesterday I just lost it and I offered them their two week notice if they cant accommodate the change , I prefer losing then to be stressed out with inconsiderate parents. I'm so upset this morning. sorry for the vent ..
Tags:maternity, maternity leave, parents - don't cooperate
Up