Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Changing Entrances
CountryRoads 05:59 AM 09-05-2019
My daycare is in our downstairs and right now everyone comes in through the upstairs and heads down. We are changing that within a couple weeks and the new entrance will be the downstairs.

We are doing this for several reasons (about to go on a rant here):

- I don't want anyone walking through our home anymore.
- No one took of their shoes last winter and tracked in mud and snow all through our house.
- Dcm lets her kids run wild upstairs.
- Same kids have fallen down our stairs due to mom not paying attention - but, she STILL lets them run wild.
- Same dcm lets them run wild on the deck and one of her kids picked tomatoes off my plant that weren't ready yet
- Same dcm has let her kids jump on our couch.
- Same dcm let her kids run up the stairs last night and go into our youngest sons room which resulted in my son hitting dcb for touching his toys.

Any ideas on a nice, but very firm letter? All I can think to say is that the entranced has changed and to please use the downstairs from now on. But, I would like to send a separate letter to this the family mentioned (but to where she thinks it went to everybody) about how the deck and upstairs is off limits and to please not allow your kids to go anywhere except the fence downstairs.

Any ideas? Thanks in advance!
Tags:buh-bye outside, bye bye outside, changing entrance, entrance
Up