Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>waaaa haaaa...TGIF!
Heidi 12:24 PM 10-26-2012
4 kiddos today...3 boys 12m, 19m, 31 months crabby crabby crabby all morning. Nap time couldn't come soon enough.

4mo baby was a ray of sunshine, although she keeps me hopping eating every 1 1/2-2 hours.

Nap time...1 goes home, 2 sleep...miss sunshine, who usually sleeps at the same time decides 45 minutes is it today and she's hungry. Now, she's had her bottle, and feels like maybe I should play with her.

This weekend's agenda is:

Seeing "Cloud Atlas" with the family tonight

Leaving at 7 am for my sister's log home in southern WI for a girls weekend of coffee, wine, fires in the fireplace, good food, and good company.

Nickel 12:45 PM 10-26-2012
The weekend sounds wonderful!!! I am also so glad it's Friday. Woke up to an email giving me notice for one of my dcks. I can't compete with free or with family. Then the temps dropped 20 degrees and it's cold and windy today. On top of that more bad news from the hubby. I am ready for the day to end and to relax with the family tonight. sigh...
Country Kids 02:10 PM 10-26-2012
Originally Posted by Nickel:
The weekend sounds wonderful!!! I am also so glad it's Friday. Woke up to an email giving me notice for one of my dcks. I can't compete with free or with family. Then the temps dropped 20 degrees and it's cold and windy today. On top of that more bad news from the hubby. I am ready for the day to end and to relax with the family tonight. sigh...
Hope your day/evening gets better. Waiting to hear some news tonight around 5 on something and the clock is just dragging. It could be good or bad (nothing health wise) but still I hate the wait!
Blackcat31 02:12 PM 10-26-2012
I hope you have a fantastic weekend!!!!
Happy Hearts 02:37 PM 10-26-2012
Ugh! my dcg won't go for nap.

DCG - I'm hungry
Me - You can have your lunch you didn't touch (S&S meatballs, scallop potatoes, peas and carrots)
DCG - no, (crying)
Me- time for nap now, lay back down

I leave and more crying, whining....

Dcg - I don't feel good (she's 3 next month) (whine, moaning)
Me- Time for nap, go to sleep

I leave and more crying, whining....

Dcg - I wet
Me - did you pee your pants?

We, without words, change and wipe her down and back into the cot

Me - time for nap, go to sleep
Dcg - I want momma

I keep walking away. I still hear whimpering. This is really hard on the nerves. Geez, just go to sleep, dcg, you're so tired

Finally !!! Sleeping
daycarediva 02:58 PM 10-26-2012
I have to say, I had a pretty great day.

DCG was picked up early and is not coming back AND they paid for her final two weeks.

dcb who is contracted to 6:15 tonight got picked up at 5:15 because dcd wants to take his son to the pumpkin patch bc it's supposed to rain tomorrow, AND he paid me extra this week, just because his son was a ham all week (getting FOUR molars poor guy)

dcm thanked me.

My only problem today was dcb drew on my custom bench cushion with permanent marker. Ah well, atleast I have an excuse to replace the cover now AND I can use the extra $ from other dcd.
Nickel 07:40 PM 10-26-2012
Originally Posted by Country Kids:
Hope your day/evening gets better. Waiting to hear some news tonight around 5 on something and the clock is just dragging. It could be good or bad (nothing health wise) but still I hate the wait!
Did you get the news? Was it good???

My night hasn't really gotten any better. Some idiot up the street is blaring his music and my dogs keep barking at it. I guess they are having a party and my guys can here every stupid news.
Reply Up