Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Horrible
Hunni Bee 10:51 AM 06-07-2012
http://m.wric.com/default.aspx?pid=2...ype%3drssstory

Not far from where im located. Disgusting and heartbreaking.
daycare 10:56 AM 06-07-2012
Originally Posted by Hunni Bee:
http://m.wric.com/default.aspx?pid=2...ype%3drssstory

Not far from where im located. Disgusting and heartbreaking.
ugh.. so sad.....
pootmcgoot 11:16 AM 06-07-2012
That kills me. Her mother must be a wreck. My husband is so scared of this happening. And he's scared of what he's capable of doing to the fool who perves our kid. He's a SA survivor and hyper vigalant.
Ariana 02:11 PM 06-07-2012
So sad and this is why all men in daycare get painted with the same brush of being pedophiles.
Hunni Bee 02:20 PM 06-07-2012
Originally Posted by Ariana:
So sad and this is why all men in daycare get painted with the same brush of being pedophiles.
Exactly what I was thinking.
daycare 04:02 PM 06-07-2012
I know...

a lot of people actually have NOT come to my daycare becuase my husband is my back up provider. I have actually had all boys and one girl in my daycare for the last 4 years. It is so sad, but when we read about this kind of stuff, typically it is a male suspect....
MommyofThree 04:11 AM 06-09-2012
Originally Posted by Ariana:
My point as well. My dh sometimes works with me and I leave him with the kids when I leave for school at 5. All men are painted like this. My dh would never do that sick thing. I had a dcm say I dont want him changing my daughters diapers. yep she was termed. come on thats like saying he is one in my book
dave4him 05:12 PM 06-09-2012
makes me just want to cry and be glad i watch my own kids. YUCK
Michelle 06:18 PM 06-09-2012
I have always had the policy of my dh never changing diapers or potty training because it is what the church nurseries do. Men rock and feed them but the women change the diapers. I do this for biblical reasons but lately I am glad I have always done this because of the chance of false allegations.
So, it's just an ugly world we live in and people that hurt children will have a special place in hell in my opinion.
Tags:article, sexual abuse
Reply Up