Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Things Looking Up!
kidkair 12:22 PM 06-02-2011
I had a great interview yesterday and hope to hear back tomorrow as far as start date goes. And tomorrow I have a second interview with a perspective that wants to start in November! I'm so happy that after all the no shows and rotten schedules people wanted me to conform to that 2 perspective clients are showing a real interest and will be full time as well!
littlemissmuffet 01:22 PM 06-02-2011
Good for you! Best of luck in your interviews!!
Live and Learn 01:23 PM 06-02-2011
Excellent!
Good luck with your next interview!
Blackcat31 02:26 PM 06-02-2011
Originally Posted by kidkair:
I had a great interview yesterday and hope to hear back tomorrow as far as start date goes. And tomorrow I have a second interview with a perspective that wants to start in November! I'm so happy that after all the no shows and rotten schedules people wanted me to conform to that 2 perspective clients are showing a real interest and will be full time as well!
kidkair that is awesome!! Good for you! It does seem as though things are getting busy around this area again. I am full but have noticed that the calls asking for car are increasing to more than just the ones with infants and one or two days a week schedules.

Are you near the college by any chance? The big one not the technical one. I have a mom (two kids 2 and 3 yrs old) that will be moving there and starting school in the fall full time and will need full time care for both kids. She will be living between the mall and where Pawn America is...I can't remember the street name but anyhow, I would happily give your name and number if you are anywhere near there and the college. PM me with your info if you are.
kidkair 07:02 AM 06-07-2011
Last night I got new clients that will start in the fall! Baby will be about 2 1/2 months old! I'm so excited and happy! And they are paying a monthly holding fee as well as coming to get acquainted slowly in the three weeks prior to starting full time.
squareone 07:29 AM 06-07-2011
Congrats to you!
kidkair 12:52 PM 06-07-2011
Just got a call from someone needing summer care for two school agers starting tomorrow! Evidently the place she was going to send them called and canceled on her this morning! I feel bad that her provider was so rude in the timing but I'm happy to be fuller for the summer.
Live and Learn 12:58 PM 06-07-2011
Hooray!!
kidkair 04:21 PM 06-08-2011
So she needed care badly and I agreed to see them tonight and have them start tomorrow provided paperwork got filled out tonight. All this quick work to start two new kids tomorrow and it was for nothing! She didn't show and she didn't call! Grrr! I very much dislike the interview process!
Tags:happy, interview, new clients
Reply Up