Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Welcome
sophiamartinez 04:52 AM 01-30-2018
Good morning My sister and I have finally decided to take the leap and open our own home daycare. We both have loads of experience with children, but zero with all the business aspects associated with it. I am hoping you guys can help guide me through the process. From the looks of it, 99.9% of everything has probably already been discussed on here in detail - so I will get to reading! Thanks for the great resource.
Blackcat31 05:47 AM 01-30-2018
Welcome to the forum!

I what other capacities have you worked with children?

There is definitely a ton of great info available on the board so hopefully you will be able to learn from it all and be successful in your new adventure!
Cat Herder 05:47 AM 01-30-2018
Welcome to the forum!

I added some tags below that will hopefully start you off in the right direction. Stick around.
BrynleeJean 12:17 PM 02-01-2018
Good luck with your new adventure!
sophiamartinez 07:09 AM 02-03-2018
Originally Posted by Blackcat31:
Welcome to the forum!

I what other capacities have you worked with children?

There is definitely a ton of great info available on the board so hopefully you will be able to learn from it all and be successful in your new adventure!
Thanks for the warm welcome. Myself, I was a nanny for a large family for many years. And my sister was a kindergarten teacher.

My biggest fear is putting all this work in and then not being able to get enough clients to pay the bills. It reminds me of the chicken or the egg saying. Someone has to trust enough to be my first client.
Tags:california, california - regulations, california providers, licensing regulations, starting a child care
Reply Up