Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>OT: Blogs And Making Money Online
SunshineMama 12:24 PM 06-18-2012
Does anyone have a blog or a website that makes money by ads other than Goodle Adsense?

If so, how do you get the free website? Is it HTML? How do you get traffic to your site? And how do you get paid for your blogs? (Again- no google Ad Sense).

I am looking to make money wherever I can!
youretooloud 01:00 PM 06-18-2012
http://www.erica.biz/2009/make-money-online-fast/

I don't really know, but here are some ideas. I think to get ads on your blog, you need to have a popular blog. LIke Laid off Dad, or Dooce.

http://christianpf.com/how-to-make-money-with-a-blog/

http://sethgodin.typepad.com/seths_b...ey-online.html <--LOL.. the first thing I did was google "How to make money online".

The fastest way to make money is to do online surveys. Opinion OUtpost is good. Ipsos was lousy. Swagbucks is great, but you only get Amazon money, or other gift cards. No cash.
Michael 01:25 PM 06-18-2012
Originally Posted by SunshineMama:
Does anyone have a blog or a website that makes money by ads other than Goodle Adsense?

If so, how do you get the free website? Is it HTML? How do you get traffic to your site? And how do you get paid for your blogs? (Again- no google Ad Sense).

I am looking to make money wherever I can!
I've lived the last 15 years off of websites that sell ad space without Google. When the economy was better I was making almost a million dollars a year off of the front page of www.palmsprings.com

I've been speaking in many countries for many years on the subject. Do a google search for Michael Castello. There are a lot of interviews and articles that you can see which will give you great information on how I've achieved what you are trying to do. There is a formula for success. I have the longevity in the internet to prove it.
SunshineMama 02:14 PM 06-18-2012
Originally Posted by Michael:
I've lived the last 15 years off of websites that sell ad space without Google. When the economy was better I was making almost a million dollars a year off of the front page of www.palmsprings.com

I've been speaking in many countries for many years on the subject. Do a google search for Michael Castello. There are a lot of interviews and articles that you can see which will give you great information on how I've achieved what you are trying to do. There is a formula for success. I have the longevity in the internet to prove it.
Michael THANK YOU! I am googling you now!
Heidi 02:40 PM 06-18-2012
Originally Posted by Michael:

That's cAstello, not cOstello....lol....project runway guy!
Michael 04:17 PM 06-18-2012
Originally Posted by Heidi:
That's cAstello, not cOstello....lol....project runway guy!
I get that alot. At my kids recital yesterday the brochure spelled their names wrong. cOstello is Irish. We are Italian. cAstello; It means Castle in Italian.
Tags:website - how to
Reply Up