Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Birthday Wall
momofsix 06:58 PM 08-28-2012
Does anybody have one? I never have before but I'm thinking of doing one.
I'm leaning towards a large cupcake for each month-with candles decorated by the kids, with their name on, to go on top of their birthday month cupcake.
Any other ideas? Pictures?
Thanks!
Lianne 07:15 PM 08-28-2012
I do. At first I bought small cupcake prints, about the size of my hand, and just wrote each kids' made and birthdate on the cupcake. This summer a teacher was retiring and selling her resources and she happened to have a big bear holding a birthday sign and a matching cupcake to the ones I was using. So, now I have him on a door with individual cupcakes for each child. I only have five kids in care so it seemed silly to have 12 monthly posters on the wall
bluemoose_mom 07:45 PM 08-28-2012
I do. I made a different animal for each child using my cricket (which I love love love) and put their name and birth date on. The kids love them.
Crazy8 08:02 PM 08-28-2012
just today I pulled out a poster that you can fill in the birthdays under each month. I've had it for ages and never used it but I would kind of like something different so I'd love to see pics if anyone has done anything unique. I've seen a few cute ideas on pinterest but they require some skill, LOL!
daycare 08:22 PM 08-28-2012
Originally Posted by momofsix:
Does anybody have one? I never have before but I'm thinking of doing one.
I'm leaning towards a large cupcake for each month-with candles decorated by the kids, with their name on, to go on top of their birthday month cupcake.
Any other ideas? Pictures?
Thanks!
I have one that has the months written on balloons. Each childs name and B-day go into the corresponding balloon month. It hangs up where all can see it....Thank you dollar tree.
DaisyMamma 06:59 AM 08-29-2012
My pic didnt come out great, but I make them out of construction paper with pipecleaners. Its cute.
Attached: IMAG1569.jpg (76.1 KB) 
WImom 11:06 AM 08-29-2012
love your idea DaisyMamma! So cute!
Reply Up