Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Hazardous Protection Plan.. HELP!!
calba21 09:09 AM 11-05-2014
Hello Everyone,
I am so grateful for this website I came across it in need of some help as I was browsing the internet. So I am starting my licensing process in Illinois and of course it requires a hazardous protection plan. I have an idea on what it consist of but I am stuck on a few, would anyone have an example of one? I truly appreciate the help.

THANKS IN ADVANCE!!
Blackcat31 10:26 AM 11-05-2014
Originally Posted by calba21:
Hello Everyone,
I am so grateful for this website I came across it in need of some help as I was browsing the internet. So I am starting my licensing process in Illinois and of course it requires a hazardous protection plan. I have an idea on what it consist of but I am stuck on a few, would anyone have an example of one? I truly appreciate the help.

THANKS IN ADVANCE!!
Welcome to the forum

Here are some other threads about hazardous protection plans.

Not all states require them so I have no advice but I do know in one of the threads someone posted a copy of theirs.

HTH
Josiegirl 10:50 AM 11-05-2014
BC, are they done with invisible ink?
Blackcat31 10:57 AM 11-05-2014
Originally Posted by Josiegirl:
BC, are they done with invisible ink?
LOL!! I was posting on my i-pad and "thought" the link pasted correctly...

Here it is https://www.daycare.com/forum/tags.p...rotection+plan

I suppose I could have just said "yes, don't you see them?"
Josiegirl 11:06 AM 11-05-2014
Oh believe me, I looked everywhere to make sure I wasn't missing it. I've been known to not see things right under my nose. Many many times. If you'd done that, I would have *known* I was going crazy, not just suspecting it.

Thanks BC, I've been thinking I need to tweak my Hazardous Protection Plan too. So I'm glad the question was raised.
Tags:hazardous protection plan
Reply Up